Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Change is waaaay better if you dont think of it as political, just sayin

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

honestly, even tho that Lana likes Change, she CHANGES (lol) her mind constantly, so I don't think that anyone will be able to say how the album will look like until its release. She did that with every single album she already released...

the album sometimes its already announced and she changes everything lmao

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Guys I'm scared, first that michael hunt psycopath who only got 1 year in jail and a 10 year restraining order,( which is nothing, get that thrash to rot in jail). and now this

only 10 years WTFFFFFF do they want something to happen to lana we need to protect her at all costs

Guys I'm scared, first that michael hunt psycopath who only got 1 year in jail and a 10 year restraining order,( which is nothing, get that thrash to rot in jail). and now this

THIS?!?! What happened now?!?!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

THIS?!?! What happened now?!?!

Some new psycho is keeping track of all the fans Lana talks to and ranting about how she’s done him wrong. He deleted a lot of his tweets. They were really really insane.

Some new psycho is keeping track of all the fans Lana talks to and ranting about how she’s done him wrong. He deleted a lot of his tweets. They were really really insane.

Lock all these psychos up

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

i would LOVE to hear lana take on this genre or maybe even the sound/artist. his voice is so smooth and it's the perfect silky type of R&B that i feel lana could fit in with him.

giphy.gif

So aside from getting her lips done supposedly, hair looks etc. How do we know something's actually close to starting? 

15wykpz.jpg

Nobody knows. I bet her management told her to be real quiet this time, to not tease so much. 

A single in August? Or September? Or????

In spring, I was sure that by now, we would have something already from LDR6, but it ain't the case. I am curious for things to come, but I must say that I have been relistening a lot to LFL lately and I got back the feelings I had when I first discovered it. It really is a summery record, like she said last year. 

Can she create an album inspired by fantasy so we'd get magical high budget videos? Just imagine her singing high notes while on a rock being a mermaid, or extra dreamy song where she'd be a fairy in a forest or something... Or both in one video. Just imagine scenes!

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Can she create an album inspired by fantasy so we'd get magical high budget videos? Just imagine her singing high notes while on a rock being a mermaid, or extra dreamy song where she'd be a fairy in a forest or something... Or both in one video. Just imagine scenes!

I'm down for fantasy stuff. The sound that would really go well with it is Honeymoon and Paradise combined, dramatic, cinematic and magical 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I'm down for fantasy stuff. The sound that would really go well with it is Honeymoon and Paradise combined, dramatic, cinematic and magical

Oooh yeah! Honeydise - dramatic, cinematic and magical masterpiece.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro