Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Imagine...Its the first day of spring, and Lana surprise releases an EP

The tracklist:

1. Yosemite

2. Life Is Beautiful

3. Roses Bloom For You

4. Happiness Is A Butterfly

5. Feeling Good (Nina Simone Orchestral Cover)

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

The tracklist:

1. Yosemite

2. Life Is Beautiful

3. Roses Bloom For You

Zamn I would love a Feeling Good cover...

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

Zamn I would love a Feeling Good cover...

I've been dying for it since Dont let me be misunderstood :icant: it's the perfect cover song. Idk why she hasn't done it

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

The tracklist:

1. Yosemite

2. Life Is Beautiful

3. Roses Bloom For You

I'M HERE FOR THIS. These are literally my most wanted songs!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Did you hear what Paul Simon is doing?
Wouldn't that be cool, if Lana did a total reimagining of say "Video Games" and "Born to Die" songs.

Paul Simon is releasing a 10 cut brand new surprise album to coincide with his last official tour dates of songs he wanted to resing in a different form.

Would love if finally Born to Die and Video Games could make the Top 10. (In the US Born to Die single didn't even chart and Video Games only got into the 90s.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

The tracklist:

1. Yosemite

2. Life Is Beautiful

3. Roses Bloom For You

i would dislike it because she took to long to only give 5 imo

i would dislike it because she took to long to only give 5 imo

I was thinking she would surprise drop that, then announce a full length album that would be released later in the year. And the EP would act as a bridge between LFL and the next record. Kind of like how Wait For Life was a bridge between UV and HM sonically and lyrically.

hate to rain on ppl's parade, but like lana seems to be in the middle stages of working on an album. she's not going out much & she's not on social media much. she's either detoxing from that crazy-long tour or putting all that focus into her music. she'll tease something when she's ready & excited about it. 

she's never going back to BTD-type production. she might experiment with heavier, ultraviolence guitarry stuff though. 

i'd expect some news/a single to drop around september/october. 

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

hate to rain on ppl's parade, but like lana seems to be in the middle stages of working on an album. she's not going out much & she's not on social media much. she's either detoxing from that crazy-long tour or putting all that focus into her music. she'll tease something when she's ready & excited about it.

she's never going back to BTD-type production. she might experiment with heavier, ultraviolence guitarry stuff though.

i'd expect some news/a single to drop around september/october.

September :smokes: