Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

and the next Bond's theme goes to..... Dua Lipa :rip:

i see you Ben and Ed, i see you...

ew

when the world was at war we kept dancing is still that bish. But yeah we're thirsty for something else.

Yeah, you're right, I forgot to say the exception is WTWWAWWKD because I still love that song 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

the fact that you all are so angry at dua lipa for doing the bond theme is so embarrassing... like, shut the fuck up!

what if they asked lana too and she declined? or what if labels don't have anything to do with it and the ones working on the movie just wanted dua cause she's smashing right now?? stop being delusional 

Is it just me or is anyone else really bored of all these feminism tracks? I want lines like "im nothiiiiiiing without you" and "he hit me and it felt like a kiss" back again

I really doubt she would write these kind of lyrics again, I mean ... the SJWs will eat her alive :rip:

Woman sounded good live do I wonder how the version with Lana will be like.

I've been looking for a couple of minutes but can't find the live version, could you share?

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

the fact that you all are so angry at dua lipa for doing the bond theme is so embarrassing... like, shut the fuck up!

what if they asked lana too and she declined? or what if labels don't have anything to do with it and the ones working on the movie just wanted dua cause she's smashing right now?? stop being delusional 

people (the singers) get asked to do the bond theme ... then the film producers sometimes reject a song if they don't like it enough, like they did with radiohead when they choose sam smith's song instead. They also tend to favour british artist because guess what.. that's what the whole bond franchise is about.

It's note even announced that dua is doing it but lb keeps seething because lana lost her only chance of getting a bond theme back when she was still relevant to home grown pop sensation adele 

i76mrxw.png 

people (the singers) get asked to do the bond theme ... then the film producers sometimes reject a song if they don't like it enough, like they did with radiohead when they choose sam smith's song instead. They also tend to favour british artist because guess what.. that's what the whole bond franchise is about.

It's note even announced that dua is doing it but lb keeps seething because lana lost her only chance of getting a bond theme back when she was still relevant to academy award winner adele 

oh now i see, didn't know how it worked honestly. i was just laughing so bad at all the people on here talking shit about dua and the label, tragic. 

Is it just me or is anyone else really bored of all these feminism tracks? I want lines like "im nothiiiiiiing without you" and "he hit me and it felt like a kiss" back again

It’s a bit too early to jump to any conclusions here. The track is called Woman and that’s it. Maybe it is a feminist anthem, or maybe something else, like “I wish I was your woman”.

We’ll see.