Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The only leaks we want are outtakes, demos, instrumentals and old unreleased songs. The kind of stuff thats already forgotten about or scrapped. Leakers stay away from set-to-be-released content pls!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I want a jazzy piano rock record, a la Sara Bareilles and Christina Perri

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

the yt video count is a mess since youtube merged all music channels and i still don't get why most artists have hundreds or even 1k videos on their channel now.

i76mrxw.png 

so y'all are now like "no new material leaks" but when i said that shit when LFL leaked y'all CAME for me :crossed:

Well an album leak is unpreventable tho, LFL leaked very close to the release date like most albums do so I don't think it's the same like other albums a la Vulnicura/Rebel Heart/God's Favorite Customer, but singles like Love and "album tracks" like BAR leaking without being even announced that's kind of fucked up.

8nl2OpX.png

so y'all are now like "no new material leaks" but when i said that shit when LFL leaked y'all CAME for me :crossed:

well youre speaking to the forum that thirsted after Your Girl and Roses for MONTHS but the day after each leaked didnt give 2 shits about them

Happy BDay LFL! You knocked my sox off no matter what people say on these boards.  :crossed:

The fact that Lana attempts different styles and processes thru her albums is awesome. I think it's brave. I mean, I think it's a sign that she's a seriously talented musician and somebody with staying power.

Also I kinda think she's contemplating her space in the world as a 33 yr old. She couldve continued the lyrical content of BTD and Paradise (and to an extent ultraviolence), but for her past two albums she's being more meta with her lyrics and pondering what really comes next after the "tragic hollywood stories" and the "torrid love affairs". Not that she's gonna be boring or abandon them completely.... I just think she's playing with them and realizing their limits.

lmao i'm sorry for the long ass post, i just had about 3 cups of vanilla cold brew and i'm hYped

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

whoever wants a folk album doesn't have an interesting mind i said what i said

whoever wants a folk album doesn't have an interesting mind i said what i said

folk music is superior. go back to listening to billie eyelash sweaty :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

she can take her time,

I want EFFORT for the next ERA

Boo, she took her time this era & gave us Honeymoon when she was in a rush. I prefer the latter

hello. i've been missing from lanaboards since may due to exams and uni admissions :defeated:

are there any news/updates?

Sadly no, although she is finally active on Insta again! I'm sure you've heard of her collabing with Jack Antnoff* though! Oh, she's collabing with Cat Power & possibly Marina as well!!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

folk music is superior. go back to listening to billie eyelash sweaty :hooker:

dont forget to stream