Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I feel like Lana has pretty much written about everything she could, so I wonder what she'll write about for LDR6. I wonder if she'll write about more personal things or if she'll kinda go with a more theatrical storytelling with personal experiences woven into it, kinda like what she did with Paradise.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

lanal should do some PC music

disgusted.gif

If she goes synthpop, she should do it in a Shoegaze-ish way a la Chromatics/Blonde Redhead. I don't want an album that sounds like all the shit that's charting atm. There are enough "artists" doing that kind of music, Lana doesn't need to join that bland genre.

Could imagine that her work with Jack eds up in a more BTD-ish effort

yaaaaaaaaaas

i was gonna say this since im curious to hear like what that would sound like

bad

Lana doing PC would be amazing!!! She obviously isn’t going to do something like Faceshopping but it’d probably be like a mix of PC & Pop like Charli does! I’d imagine the sound like Resistance, but with more sleek sounding twinkles & jingles! Plus I’d imagine instead of a trap beat she’d switch it out for a PC one. It’d really freshen up her sound.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

All i want is an album with a Brokeback Mountain sound and visuals. Lana driving the iconic blue truck and meeting her lover in a mountain.

-Homeland of the Gods-

Wtf is pc music?

http://pcmusic.info/

"PC Music is a record label and art collective based in London and run by producer A. G. Cook. It was founded and made its first song available on SoundCloud in 2013. The label is known for its surreal or exaggerated take on pop music, often featuring pitch-shifted, feminine vocals and bright, synthetic textures. Artists on its roster include Hannah Diamond, Life Sim, and Danny L Harle."

I really hope Lana will never do that kind of music...

remember that time she brought back real instruments on tomorrow never came and y'all hated it 

Thats because she made up everything in that song. Its her most unrelatable yet :toofunny:

The instruments were fine

All i want is an album with a Brokeback Mountain sound and visuals. Lana driving the iconic blue truck and meeting her lover in a mountain.

I think I know what you mean? That whole rural area by a lake. Laidback summers, lots of greenery, back to simple, yet meaningfully profound communication? Stars in the sky, the combo of the yellow-beige with the deep blue skies, flowers in a field. 

Idk bout her driving a truck, maybe she can already be there? 

UV/Honeymoon

I think I know what you mean? That whole rural area by a lake. Laidback summers, lots of greenery, back to simple, yet meaningfully profound communication? Stars in the sky, the combo of the yellow-beige with the deep blue skies, flowers in a field. 

Idk bout her driving a truck, maybe she can already be there?

All of that.

-Homeland of the Gods-