Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

where did the rumor that Lana is singing new songs tonight came from ?

it came from twinks full of expectatives. Lana almost never sings new songs. I think she only did that with ultraviolence and body electric

She might announce something new seeing as (i think) this is her last tour show and the end of the lust for life era right?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

it came from twinks full of expectatives. Lana almost never sings new songs. I think she only did that with ultraviolence and body electric

and Honeymoon

giphy.gif

Now I don't know, is that picture of Jack and Lana wearing the same outfit real?  (So much fakestuff posted here that I don't want to assume)

But it troubles me

because last thing the world needs is another clone of Jack (everything he touches sounds like FUN even if the other artist may or may not add their own

Only thing that would please me, is, like Ultraviolence end of the day it was 99% Lana and 1% Dan,

so if it is 99% Lana and 1% Jack, that would be okay

as I trust Lana, I trust it will be Lana.

Until then, here's some FUN (well, the group FUN stole from) (note to kiddies- FUN is the band Jack was a member of) and this was a #1,  one of the best songs of the year it came out, Johnnie Ray was a famous singer in the 1940s 1950s who was not amused by it) (and the tora-lo ra might have been influenced by Bing Crosby)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

she did it with cherry and possibly with love as well + another poster said honeymoon was also debuted new so

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

what if she says the album title and then runs off stage in heels lmao and also lets talk album titles for ldr6 ! if this is her most personal to date what can it possibly be ? omg

giphy.gif

what if she says the album title and then runs off stage in heels lmao and also lets talk album titles for ldr6 ! if this is her most personal to date what can it possibly be ? omg

Lana always has the best titles, she never fails to deliver on this aspect! :hair:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I want a bad bi*** sounding album title. Or something a little bold, showing her having even more confidence than ever before

Like Dangerous Woman. But more lana-like.

"Poison Ivy", "Aphrodite"...just some ideas..

Subversive :creep:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

In my mind you’re one of the newbies

same tbh

Pc music wouldn't be a good fit for lana she already basically tried it with the song paradise it's just not her style,it would be random and conflicting with her image.

this would be how it sounds.

throwback to when added this to the set list 

i76mrxw.png 

did she said that?

did she said that?

she hasn't said it specifically but through her description of how the album will follow in the footsteps of change and get free lyrically and symbolically it's not a bad assumption to think that she may dive deep in her inner self as to how she conquered or is trying to conquer her happiness. This is pretty personal considering she's been dealing with this battle of "how do i found my happiness?" even in her "happiest" stage which supposedly is LFL.

giphy.gif

she hasn't said it specifically but through her description of how the album will follow in the footsteps of change and get free lyrically and symbolically it's not a bad assumption to think that she may dive deep in her inner self as to how she conquered or is trying to conquer her happiness. This is pretty personal considering she's been dealing with this battle of "how do i found my happiness?" even in her "happiest" stage which supposedly is LFL.

ooh I get it! Nice point!

Lana's titles are always creative, I think the title will be something none of us could guess. Honeymoon is probably the most predictable she's used other than Sirens