Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Born to Die's never been heard of, line wise. Paradise was so so overused, but the ep lived to it's name. Ultraviolence from C. Orange, not many are aware. Honeymoon's been the easiest to relate with as a concept from the audience's POV. Lust for Life, possibly taken from Iggy, but again, title wise. Beautiful. 

Yeah, I wonder what the next one's gonna be. Don't think it'll be called Yosemite, hoping for the track, but not an album title. Open to HiaPupa but deffo not as a title either

What comes to mind when it comes to Lana being happy? Or just in general? Love, pines but what else? 

UV/Honeymoon

Now I don't know, is that picture of Jack and Lana wearing the same outfit real?  (So much fakestuff posted here that I don't want to assume)

Yes it's real, Lana herself posted it on her Twitter and Instagram accounts. (Or someone hacked her accounts ;) )

I want a bad bi*** sounding album title. Or something a little bold, showing her having even more confidence than ever before

Like Dangerous Woman. But more lana-like.

"Poison Ivy", "Aphrodite"...just some ideas..

Kylie would sue.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

The suit would get thrown out of court :hooker:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Ok so tho on a another note. Am I the only one who thought of Lana ever doing RnB? I mean a part of me is laughing bc I feel it wouldn't mesh as easily as other genres she can delve into, but. Imagine? How would that sound even? 

She's the master of every genre so it'd probably sound amazing

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Ok so tho on a another note. Am I the only one who thought of Lana ever doing RnB? I mean a part of me is laughing bc I feel it wouldn't mesh as easily as other genres she can delve into, but. Imagine? How would that sound even?

Yes I'd love to hear something like that, some of her unreleased songs kinda have an r&b beat don't they? Like put the radio on? Imagine her doing full on 2000s influenced r&b and collabing with artists like Alicia keys and Frank ocean

it would be so much better than a folk album :teehee:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

She's the master of every genre so it'd probably sound amazing

To an extent I believe u bc we know whatever she makes it still sounds and feels herself so yes but I was listening to Mariah Carey and Mary J Blige and ngl I kinda started laughing a bit wondering how Lana would sound if she actually managed to sing like them stylistically anyway. Not that it'd be bad bc she's a voice of an angel, but I think the surprise would be enough to make me giggle a bit. It'd just be a contrast bc her voice is so beautifully effortless, and the spunk usually coming from RnB would b a stark contrast imo. Imagine - 

Yes I'd love to hear something like that, some of her unreleased songs kinda have an r&b beat don't they? Like put the radio on? Imagine her doing full on 2000s influenced r&b and collabing with artists like Alicia keys and Frank ocean

it would be so much better than a folk album :teehee:

I was speaking more about vocally, the ticks and so on, but I get what ur saying tru tru  :agree: :kiss3:

Ohmygod @@Lust I wasn't paying attention. Alicia Keys and Frank Ocean YES . .. .! ! I think they'd mesh well

UV/Honeymoon

Dr. Kylie Ann Minogue outsold your faves, so shut up and fuk of, u ageist fat gey

Well, that proves people like consuming overrated crap. Bon appetit. Funny how gays always use that word to insult others. That proves how highly they think of themselves.

If you care about animals, please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8

so ladies

lust for life era is officially dead unless we get a photoshoot or smthn

how y'all feelin

so ladies

lust for life era is officially dead unless we get a photoshoot or smthn

how y'all feelin

I liked this era. But Cherry mv would have been an amazing ending.

Now I’m really curious what she’s gonna bring up next.

giphy.gif

Honestly, for me, the era ended soon as she entered the freeway and drove off in the WM video. You Must Love Me was nice to listen to, but I'm not sure that it was her best. 

I liked this era. But Cherry mv would have been an amazing ending.
Now I’m really curious what she’s gonna bring up next.

and this. I think it was just her arriving with J Leto I'm not sure, but was that all that became of the Gucci campaign? Imagine Cherry having a fashion/ look video. Would've been sweet

UV/Honeymoon