Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

There's a Paris in Texas  :teehee:

the heck

I think we should wait for the title OR we create a new one now and then create another pre-release when the title comes out @Elle 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Little question, I've seen people saying she deleted the HIAB snippet from her instagram but I was stalking and it was up in there. Since when was it brought back or ??

She archived it some time ago but brought it back yesterday

I'm actually very surprised Lana revealed the sound of LDR6 in the interview. Usually we have to piece all the clues together from other different sources.

I'm really happy she's going for the surf influence, especially RHCP. :hair:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm actually very surprised Lana revealed the sound of LDR6 in the interview. Usually we have to piece all the clues together from other different sources.

I'm really happy she's going for the surf influence, especially RHCP. :hair:

I just hope the whole album doesn't sound like MAC, bc I don't want like 11-16 songs only on piano and guitar  :pft:

original.gif

Does that mean we'll have a new forum background soon @Elle? Or are we waiting for album cover?

we don't know what kind of visuals she's gonna serve for ldr6 i think we should wait a little longer pls lol 

UbsOye5.png

BITCH there was someone here with a psychic friend or mom or i don't know what that said some months ago how the next album will have something to do with September!!!!! Like something is gonna show up in September about it. And it's happening . Where are you person

It was me.

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/9222-lust-for-life-post-release-thread/?p=620395

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

we don't know what kind of visuals she's gonna serve for ldr6 i think we should wait a little longer pls lol 

I know sorry I'm just a little bit too excited lol, look at my time online it's tragic, I've been looking at this background for so long :defeated:

ZKcaooE.png

So what songs do we know of that could potentially be on the record?

Architecture

Bartender

Venice Bitch

Mariners Apartment Complex

Sylvia

Roses Bloom for You

Yosemite

Wild One

Anything else so far?

I'm going to say only Mariner's Apartment Complex and Venice Bitch. I don't see any of the other making the cut. I think she made all new songs with Jack and the others will stay in the Lana Abyss. I can see all the titles being connected as well which makes me feel like these others may not be in play. But who knows, that's the fun in speculating I guess lol.

I'm going to say only Mariner's Apartment Complex and Venice Bitch. I don't see any of the other making the cut. I think she made all new songs with Jack and the others will stay in the Lana Abyss. I can see all the titles being connected as well which makes me feel like these others may not be in play. But who knows, that's the fun in speculating I guess lol.

+

also i'm not really interested in these tracks anymore, they'll probably end up leaked by some twittter phan

and i hope she not coming with the same theme of Lust For Life