Say Yes to Heaven

Music Video Premiere: "Love"

Just copying and pasting my thoughts from the other thread: She looks absolutely beautiful in the video. Love her lil wink of course. I must admit though, I did feel some type of way seeing her look like she did on tour and then having the frame zoom out to see her performing on a small stage like the ones she was performing on in 2011. My, how times have changed. :xcry: Also, weird note, but do you guys remember that fake song "Nonny Peeka Monger"that was hyped up as kind of a joke in 2013 during that one summer of leaks??? It was supposed to be about space. A false past foreshadowing the realistic present  :illumilana:  :illumilana:  :illumilana:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just copying and pasting my thoughts from the other thread: She looks absolutely beautiful in the video. Love her lil wink of course. I must admit though, I did feel some type of way seeing her look like she did on tour and then having the frame zoom out to see her performing on a small stage like the ones she was performing on in 2011. My, how times have changed. :xcry: Also, weird note, but do you guys remember that fake song "Nonny Peeka Monger"that was hyped up as kind of a joke in 2013 during that one summer of leaks??? It was supposed to be about space. A false past foreshadowing the realistic present  :illumilana:  :illumilana:  :illumilana:

Life imitates art

Most beautiful video ever. The colors, the aesthetics, her hair, her clothes, everything is on point.

I am so proud of her. So many years supporting her and her career, she makes me so happy. She's so lovely with us. I'm really happy with the beggining of this new era 

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

This is her first video since Ride that I actually want to watch over and over again, back to back. And same with the Ride video, I'll visit this one again from time to time.

And I'm honestly sick of people complaining about how little she's in it and how much the teenagers are. She said that this album is for US. The fans, the "kids". And the it all fits perfectly with the lyrics.