shelaughslikegod

Lykke Li

She's a Swedish indie pop singer and has released two albums, Youth Novels (2008) and Wounded Rhymes (2011). I really like her music :)

My favourite song is probably Sadness Is A Blessing and her cover of Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow.

Any other Lykke fans here?

tumblr_mehfl855qr1ro2d43.gif

Yes! I have both her albums. I've listened to her music for a few years now. She's what got me into a lot of the indie pop I listen to, today. My favorite songs are Let It Fall, I'm Good I'm Gone, Little Bit, and Breaking It Up :)

I havent heard much of her music, but the small bit i have, i liked  :) A remix of 'I Follow Rivers' did really well in the charts in Ireland. And it got a lot of airplay.

I love, love, love Lykke Li. :flutter: 'Wounded Rhymes' is one of my favourite albums of 2011, hands down, and I really hope she'll be putting something put this year too.

'Until We Bleed' and 'Love Out of Lust,' and 'Get Some,' and 'Dance Dance Dance,' and 'Possibility' (and more) are probably my favourites, but I love her ability to make truly majestic, intuitive Pop music in the 21st century.

Ok, I can't believe someone made this thread and it wasn't me.
I LOVE her. She's like my second Björk. Björk is the queen and she is my princess. I hope I was the heir to their throne.
I first found her out with Possibility, which enchanted me, circa 2010. I shipped both of her albums (she is unknown to my whole country except for the infamous magician remix, which I hate).
I adore her. I cover almost each and every one of her songs. She replied to me in a comment I made for her video for the audio of Rich Kids Blues.

I'm longing a third album so much.
Lykke and Lana LOVE each other, I once read a twit or two regarding themselves.

I just love her. Her sense of fashion, her destructive lyrics, her raspy voice.
She means everything to me. <3

Okay, bumping the thread.

Amidst the Rick Nowels disaster leakage spree, FOUR Lykke songs were leaked, and they are NOWHERE to be found:

Gun Shot

Burning Bridges

Feel The Bleed

Heavenly Lies...

If anyone knows anything about these, please post <3

I only know that they were password protected, and because I didn't knew the password,  I couldn't download them. Also I still don't know why the Emeli Sande, Nelly Furtado and Little Boots files weren't password protected, but Lana and Lykki tracks were...

Amidst the Rick Nowels disaster leakage spree, FOUR Lykke songs were leaked, and they are NOWHERE to be found:

Gun Shot

Burning Bridges

Feel The Bleed

Heavenly Lies...

:hdu:

I love Possibility, Little Bit, I'm Good I'm Gone, and now Until We Bleed (thanks Maddy!)

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Okay, bumping the thread.

Gun Shot

Burning Bridges

Feel The Bleed

Heavenly Lies...

If anyone knows anything about these, please post <3

I only know that they were password protected, and because I didn't knew the password,  I couldn't download them. Also I still don't know why the Emeli Sande, Nelly Furtado and Little Boots files weren't password protected, but Lana and Lykki tracks were...

Though I'm as curious as everyone else (and STARVED for actual new material! :(), I think it's a good thing that at least her new songs weren't in danger....if they don't make her album tracklist, though, then I will be very upset.  :smokes: 

Ok, I NEED those Little Boots tracks... Do you know where I can get them?

Also, does anyone know the concrete list of artists that suffered leaks from the site?

Though I'm as curious as everyone else (and STARVED for actual new material!  :(), I think it's a good thing that at least her new songs weren't in danger....if they don't make her album tracklist, though, then I will be very upset.   :smokes: 

I feel exactly the same, but I'm starving like so much. I hate her instagramming and not ever doing anything musical-wise. I know she's all indie, and I love that about her, but I think she's taking TOO MUCH time off... I overplayed her albums like crazy. I love Midnight Shining, though! I hope the album carries that ethereal style she seems to put in her covers so much.

BTW, I work at Starbucks, and in Argentina, currently the CD plays Silver Spring <3 <3 <3 <3

Im really late. The first time I heard her was when her song was featured in New Moon but I didn't look much into her. Now, I literally have been listening to 3 songs over and over. "I Follow Rivers" ever since her song was featured in: "La Vie d'Adele" official trailer.

Unrequited Love, Sadness Is A Blessing, and Silent My Song: diggin them!