lanakissmeinyourchevrolet

Lana Del Rey at The VERSACE show at Milan Fashion Week

That's too sexy. I think to change my desktop background from that Lana Ass Pic to this one.

Hope that she will wear this at her concert in May.

:smokes2:

#sbk5hasNowDirtyThoughts

what ass pic

tumblr_min139hHht1rxxyobo1_500.jpg

tumblr_min0xpUPtU1s4c7rco1_500.jpg

tumblr_miebj9EePO1qiz2n4o1_250.jpg

AND WE WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT HOW LANA SHOULD WEAR SOMETHING MORE GLAMMY GURL PLEASE SHUT DEM DOWN  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:

god knows I tried

BDu8U1WCUAAH0aS.jpg

What I wouldnt give to be this girl boy toy. Honestly a would give a finger. Smoking hot on every sense. There is a very weird hotness about Lana. Very attractive and is not only beauty is something more. You would want to fu$&@ her but protect her and also understand her really know her. I dont no about the other guys but i think this chick is attractive beyond beauty or hotness. Is something about her that is compeling far more interesting than her own looks. When this chick strikes she strickes men let me tell you. I could look to this photo all day long.

stkRUDM.jpg