GuilhermeLewer

ULTRAVIOLENCE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER ON AMAZON US & AMAZON UK

I was wondering... Will there be a limited deluxe version of 'Ultraviolence'? Like Katy Perry and Lady Gaga did with their last releases? Check this link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultraviolence-Ltd-Deluxe-Edt-Lana-Del/dp/B00KC9GPBM/ref=mb_oe_a

It says 'Limited Deluxe Edition'... Weird  :biblio:

Or will the deluxe version be limited?  :hdu:

I'm hoping the iTunes pre-order won't be 18.99 tbh... :ohno:
Are physical albums usually that expensive to start off with? I mean I've bought new albums on release day and they've been less than that but idk, I haven't bought many

Either way, it's good that we can finally pre-order something besides the Box Set

I'm hoping the iTunes pre-order won't be 18.99 tbh... :ohno:

Are physical albums usually that expensive to start off with? I mean I've bought new albums on release day and they've been less than that but idk, I haven't bought many

Either way, it's good that we can finally pre-order something besides the Box Set

On Amazon US it says:

"Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price."

So if it becomes like $12 that's the price you pay.

chmLj9Q.png

Damn. This bitch charging us for the leaks too??

Lol, I think she is. :P

the vinyl is also available :D http://www.amazon.com/Ultraviolence-Lana-Del-Rey/dp/B00KFDO44A/ref=tmm_vnl_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1400694535&sr=1-1

but where are the deluxe versions?? i want a deluxe cd

This one? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultraviolence-Ltd-Deluxe-Edt-Lana-Del/dp/B00KC9GPBM/ref=mb_oe_a

Well sorry to the little Catholic kids whose parents make them buy the clean version...

6kac0b6.png

Is there actually gonna be a clean version? Is it just gonna miss out Fucked My Way Up to The Top or something?

Is there actually gonna be a clean version? Is it just gonna miss out Fucked My Way Up to The Top or something?

yes, clean and explicit, hope that they will update this links on amazon with the info of what the cd's are