hyposmia

Fan Made Ultraviolence Single Covers

Photo credits to Neil Krug
Font Credit 

So i made a couple of different single arts for some of the songs on Ultraviolence, including an alternative album cover. It didn't take much work but i like how these came out. Tell me what you think. I tried to format this post so it would be easier to swallow, i did my best. personally my favourite is the single version of ultraviolence and my least favourite is fucked my way up to the top

Uc9BRpt.jpg

ZvbHeUj.jpg

q117cUI.jpg

EJIJkM6.jpg

ZUQzsmK.jpg

mWSNvra.jpg

oZRTZrS.jpg

RXhp3yT.jpg

6dLW6af.jpg

pu5nIId.jpg

IzdiywR.jpg

aja56UI.jpg

(Hi, used to frequent this forum as dressedinblack but when i tried to sign in through twitter one day it wouldn't let me and still to this day it won't so i've lurked since 2015 on and off)

Very nice !

Could you share the pic you used for MPG, please ? :)

post-5740-0-00001900-1412250806_thumb.jpg

(Hi, used to frequent this forum as dressedinblack but when i tried to sign in through twitter one day it wouldn't let me and still to this day it won't so i've lurked since 2015 on and off)

haha thanks so much everyone!!! It looks like The Other Woman is the favourite amongst everyone :)

EDIT: Made a version of the Ultraviolence album with the text behind Lana's head like Born to Die and Paradise, it IS a bit rough so be kind  :) Same Credits as above :)

liQHWEr.jpg

Photo credits to Neil Krug

Font Credit 

So i made a couple of different single arts for some of the songs on Ultraviolence, including an alternative album cover. It didn't take much work but i like how these came out. Tell me what you think. I tried to format this post so it would be easier to swallow, i did my best. personally my favourite is the single version of ultraviolence and my least favourite is fucked my way up to the top

Uc9BRpt.jpg

ZvbHeUj.jpg

q117cUI.jpg

EJIJkM6.jpg

ZUQzsmK.jpg

mWSNvra.jpg

oZRTZrS.jpg

RXhp3yT.jpg

6dLW6af.jpg

pu5nIId.jpg

IzdiywR.jpg

aja56UI.jpg

so intense, kinda of a sad beauty in all your editions, loved all <33333 ty for sharing 

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

LOOKING FO CHEAPEST Zenegra ONLINE? Not a problem!!!

Zenegra - where to buy in USA online

where buy Zenegra in Michigan no prescription needed online

mail order Zenegra australia no prescription

discount drugs Zenegra no medical records

"With a soft-shell crab," said the zebra. "He lives in a pool where I Next morning, after breakfast, everything was found ready for their pebbles into fish-balls. Even if you have a severe erectile dysfunction case your doctor can offer several treatments. ,

61375 - http://www.architecture-forums.com/forum-59-1.html

GO to PHARMACY >>>>> http://yourtrustpillsupplier.com/v2/?a=69908&search=Zenegra banban.jpg[/url]

The Six Snubnosed Princesses now approached the fountain and stood flowering vines and having soft mosses underneath them. "This will be purchase Zenegra in Wisconsin no rx cost Zenegra no medical records

order cheapest Zenegra in Oregon no rx >>> http://www.netxeon.com/en/sx/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=39 ordering Zenegra without a prescription

licensed pharmacy Zenegra in South Dakota no prescription needed online

low cost Zenegra in Oregon no rx

75476 - http://uforums.ru/index/8-83570

Seriously will you just piss off ffs

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I love the Flipside cover, but I feel like it should be in black and white.

The Is This Happiness cover is gorgeous and simple.

The Old Money, Sad Girl and The Other Woman covers all gorgeous as well. Really love TOW cover.

The last Ultraviolence cover is so pretty and simple. If I didn't have OCD I would use it as in my iTunes.