MermaidMotelle

Which Song on Born to Die Are You?

Link here:

https://www.playbuzz.com/hannahtoner10/which-song-on-born-to-die-are-you

Which are you?

My result:

Lolita
8253b0aa-5492-4d5f-b19b-98eea3dc7938.jpg
Let's face it: you were never too keen on being just like everyone else. You're an individualist, someone who doesn't listen to whatever other people say. You're going to have your cake and eat it too! Sometimes, though, listening to others can save you a lot of trouble. If something seems sketchy, try to stay away.

Also known as BlueAsJeans on AltBoardsDoes-The-Body-Rule2.pngtiny.png

Video Games

You are a true romantic. You tend to idealize situations and put people on pedestals. You yearn for a romance that is perfect in every way, heaven on earth. Whether you find it or not, you have an honorable heart and you deserve only the best.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Dark Paradise
855e2703-4baf-4dc0-ad6f-57c181cdded2.jpg
You're currently in a state of mourning. Whether you are mourning a lost love or something that has been pervasive for a long time, you're going through a dark time. People tell me you should move on, of course, but remember to stay true to yourself. Know when it's time to let things go.

mU2oDtP.gif

27db4926-1682-47ac-80a3-d75712f17d32.jpg

Hun, you have a serious addiction to something that just isn't that good for you. Similar to the drink, the diet mountain dew in your life may not be healthy, but baby, you want it. Keep your wits about you, and you will be just fine!

...what

This is What Makes Us Girls

00a99f78-dcc5-45d3-8d66-c7e729e1b60b.jpg

To be perfectly honest, you're a bit reckless. And you don't really seem to care. You love to be rebellious, and the most important thing to you is friendship. You have a tight-knit group of friends that you will do just about anything with! Keep on loving them, and remember to be careful about your partying habits.

glgcDdT.gif

Dark Paradise
You're currently in a state of mourning. Whether you are mourning a lost love or something that has been pervasive for a long time, you're going through a dark time. People tell me you should move on, of course, but remember to stay true to yourself. Know when it's time to let things go.
:sadcore3:

I decided to take this with my mindset about 6 months ago, when I was happier and still had all of my friends close to me. Ironic, because it says in this result that my friends are the most important to me.. which is true, as to why I have Dark Paradise as my result now.
When I ask what I can do, you say, "Remember me the way I was six months ago" :sadcore3:
This is What Makes Us Girls
00a99f78-dcc5-45d3-8d66-c7e729e1b60b.jpg
To be perfectly honest, you're a bit reckless. And you don't really seem to care. You love to be rebellious, and the most important thing to you is friendship. You have a tight-knit group of friends that you will do just about anything with! Keep on loving them, and remember to be careful about your partying habits.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Dark Paradise

lanarecolour01wtxt_zpsdjz4fkyq.png

27db4926-1682-47ac-80a3-d75712f17d32.jpg

Hun, you have a serious addiction to something that just isn't that good for you. Similar to the drink, the diet mountain dew in your life may not be healthy, but baby, you want it. Keep your wits about you, and you will be just fine!

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Lolita

8253b0aa-5492-4d5f-b19b-98eea3dc7938.jpg

Let's face it: you were never too keen on being just like everyone else. You're an individualist, someone who doesn't listen to whatever other people say. You're going to have your cake and eat it too! Sometimes, though, listening to others can save you a lot of trouble. If something seems sketchy, try to stay away.

THIS

V i d e o G a m e s

You are a true romantic. You tend to idealize situations and put people on pedestals. You yearn for a romance that is perfect in every way, heaven on earth. Whether you find it or not, you have an honorable heart and you deserve only the best.