alexandro

Montreal, QC @ Bell Centre - June 4th, 2015

Venue: Bell Center

Opener: Grimes

Hi everyone! Is any of you going to the tour?

I got a GA ticket, at what time would you recommend me to get there in order to get as close as possible to the stage? Has any of you seen Lana in this venue before?

zXzLCRU.png

How many tickets are they selling for the Montreal show? do you know?

Bell center is a big venue I think.. not like some of the amphitheathres..

I don't know hoe many tickets are being sold, but rhe venue can hold up to 21 thousand people.

zXzLCRU.png

BONJOUR!!!

I'm going to the Montreal concert. Fun fact: Lana will perform the day before the Grand Prix weekend starts and she closes her concert with Off To The Races. Can you imagine if she takes a day off to enjoy the festivities and stroll the city like she does in Paris?! :flutter:

@@alexandro : Bell center is an arena and has a 21 000 people capacity, but that's for hockey games. For concerts, it's generally around 15 000 people capacity.

@@alexandro : Bell center is an arena and has a 21 000 people capacity, but that's for hockey games. For concerts, it's generally around 15 000 people capacity.

I see, thanks for the correction!

Have you seen Lana in this venue before? I got GA tickets, and I really want to be as close as possible to the stage. At what time would you suggest me to line up? Is the box office usually the entrance for the shows? I've never been to any show/game at the bell center.

zXzLCRU.png

I see, thanks for the correction!

Have you seen Lana in this venue before? I got GA tickets, and I really want to be as close as possible to the stage. At what time would you suggest me to line up? Is the box office usually the entrance for the shows? I've never been to any show/game at the bell center.

Yes, I've seen her at the Bell Center last year. I was in GA and probably row 10-12 (standing up), but I got there around 5:00pm. I don't know at what time you should get there. It's a gamble.

The ticket booth is just a few steps from the GA entrance. A big 30 second walk :)

If you have any other question, don't hesitate to ask.

hey all, 21 days til the show  :D

anyone else got silver vip ? 

:hae:

-

The promoter/venue again released great tickets that are unsold VIP Gold (they poorly promoted those VIP tix for the Montreal show, no wonder VIP Nation can't sell them)

So, you get a $325 USD value tix for $100 USD ($120 CAD, the price of pit/floor/GA). No pre-concert party or merch though. Still not a bad deal ;)

If people are interested, buy asap as they will be gone soon.

http://www.evenko.ca/html/tickets/lanadelrey/index_en.html

(evenko is the promoter for this show here, not LiveNation or Ticketmaster. It's not resale and it's 100% safe to buy on this site)

If the tickets are gone, check the site every day. I'm sure they will release more premium seats until D day.

@@kik hey there ! do you plan to arrive quite early ? i'd love some camping buddies  :D

I'm not sure exactly when I'll get there. I will know on June 3rd and I'll send you a pm that day :)

I'm not sure exactly when I'll get there. I will know on June 3rd and I'll send you a pm that day :)

Perfect I love meeting other fans.  :)

I will do anything for that front row spot  :flutter:

@@kik

Hi! How are you? Excuse me, is there such thing as a Pit for this venue? When I got my tickets the best thing available was GA, and there was no pit on the map. I am little bit confused with the priority system for this show and I am really interested to get as close to the stage as possible, I want to get there as esrly as possible but I am confused and don't know if it's worth it since I got a regular GA ticket.

zXzLCRU.png

@@kik

Hi! How are you? Excuse me, is there such thing as a Pit for this venue? When I got my tickets the best thing available was GA, and there was no pit on the map. I am little bit confused with the priority system for this show and I am really interested to get as close to the stage as possible, I want to get there as esrly as possible but I am confused and don't know if it's worth it since I got a regular GA ticket.

I'm great, thanks :)

There's no pit. Well, no traditional pit. The Bell Center is a hockey arena, GA is floor, you stand up. Your on top of the ice, but it's covered with a floor ;)

Here's a video that will help:

SOOOoooo... as you can see, there's a shit load of people on the floor. And it goes further back. So, a lot of competition for regular GA. Get your ass in line as early as you can.

Priority system: Silver VIP get in first. We don't know how many of those tickets were sold. We don't know if there will be room for regular GA on first row.

I'm great, thanks :)

There's no pit. Well, no traditional pit. The Bell Center is a hockey arena, GA is floor, you stand up. Your on top of the ice, but it's covered with a floor ;)

Here's a video that will help:

SOOOoooo... as you can see, there's a shit load of people on the floor. And it goes further back. So, a lot of competition for regular GA. Get your ass in line as early as you can.

Priority system: Silver VIP get in first. We don't know how many of those tickets were sold. We don't know if there will be room for regular GA on first row.

Perfect, thank you so much for answering my questions!

I am so excited for the show.

zXzLCRU.png

Anybody going to this show:

If you could grab me a gold LDR lighter from the merch, I will buy you one! If you don't want a lighter I can send you the extra money + shipping.

I missed my show and really wanted this, so free lighter if you can do me a solid. Just PM me thanks