Sign in to follow this  
PARADIXO

Judge lowered penalty to a rapist because the victim "was gay"

Buenos Aires' Court of Appeal reduced Mario Tolosa's jail sentence (from 6 to 3 years and 2 months) because he believes the victim, a 6-year-old boy, was "gay." The incident occurred on March 6, 2010. That day, Tolosa, the victim's football coach, went to the kid's house to pick him up and then he raped him in the bathroom.

It was reported that the kid has been previously raped by his father.

Wait I didn't even know about this this is awful! I can't believe it tbh I love this country but the Justice is fucked up to say the least. Things like this make me wanna leave and never come back 

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Sometimes I'm glad I live in a stable, liberal place like New York. You just don't see things like a 6 year old with a sexuality on the news

I think the judge believes the kid is gay because he was raped by his father and he didn't say anything. And then, he got raped again by other man and said it five years later. Disgusting.

I think the judge believes the kid is gay because he was raped by his father and he didn't say anything. And then, he got raped again by other man and said it five years later. Disgusting.

This is just so terrible :( Don't know why this would make his sentence so much shorter

Yes, this happened in my country and I cried as soon as I heard the news. This is extremely fucked up and I feel like nothing can mend this. If anything I wish I knew the boy, and I could hug him and somehow shelter him from all this pain. This is unbearable.

This is unbearable.

There is no action that can right this wrong, but nonetheless I would impose the death penalty in these cases. It's unbearable to know that those monsters are alive and breathing.

Wait since when do kids get to really know who they are and figure out their sexuality? I'm 17 and I still haven't figured out all of that shit... Uh...  :bye2:

thats what you got from this...

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

thats what you got from this...

Do you not know how to read...? I'm basically asking how the judge gets to say a 6 year old kid is gay when they probably haven't even had their first kiss yet... :facepalm: (Let alone, make choices of consensual sex with a man and/or a woman....)

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

The world is so fucked up, that's just awful. Cristina is slowly destroying Argentina. We should send them all to Chile because at least over there they get locked up for 30 years. 6 years old damn that's just bizarre on every level.

Sometimes I'm glad I live in a stable, liberal place like New York. You just don't see things like a 6 year old with a sexuality on the news

:lmao: I can't stop laughing at someone from US, any State, comparing any shit about rape with US in a nice light when you have cases like Penn State, R Kelly, rape culture in Uni's and all that mess. Seriously, Argentina may be fucked up but US is wayyyyy worse

glgcDdT.gif

The world is so fucked up, that's just awful. Cristina is slowly destroying Argentina. We should send them all to Chile because at least over there they get locked up for 30 years. 6 years old damn that's just bizarre on every level.

:lmao: I can't stop laughing at someone from US, any State, comparing any shit about rape with US in a nice light when you have cases like Penn State, R Kelly, rape culture in Uni's and all that mess. Seriously, Argentina may be fucked up but US is wayyyyy worse

Literally my thoughts. Everything, from the Cristina thing to Argentina vs US.

Not where I live sweetie, that's why i made my fucking statement in the first place. And don't tell me about US being way worse... South America is a mess 

Not where I live sweetie, that's why i made my fucking statement in the first place. And don't tell me about US being way worse... South America is a mess 

South America isn't  country tsc tsc. South American countries are extremely different from one another, your statement puts Colombia and Uruguay on the same level and with 1% of knowledge you would understand how absurd such comparison is. Or compare Argentina and Venezuela..... which is also bizarre. 

glgcDdT.gif

Wait since when do kids get to really know who they are and figure out their sexuality? I'm 17 and I still haven't figured out all of that shit... Uh... :bye2:

1) Shut the fuck up.

2) If you're really only going to take one thing from this I doubt it should be about the sexuality of a child. When in fact, people can and do know their sexuality whenever they understand the concept. I'm the same age as you and I knew at a very young age, as do many other people on this planet and you can't justify your ignorance/lack of clarity on your personal situation on others.

3) I think you should write a blog or something about your sexual confusion or something because this thread ain't the place for that.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

1) Shut the fuck up.

2) If you're really only going to take one thing from this I doubt it should be about the sexuality of a child. When in fact, people can and do know their sexuality whenever they understand the concept. I'm the same age as you and I knew at a very young age, as do many other people on this planet and you can't justify your ignorance/lack of clarity on your personal situation on others.

3) I think you should write a blog or something about your sexual confusion or something because this thread ain't the place for that.

Are you fucking stupid? Like seriously. Do you NOT know how to read? I posted this in response to someone...

Do you not know how to read...? I'm basically asking how the judge gets to say a 6 year old kid is gay when they probably haven't even had their first kiss yet... :facepalm: (Let alone, make choices of consensual sex with a man and/or a woman....)

Because YOU think that you knew your sexuality when you were 6 years old (because let's be honest, girls have "cooties" when we're little and vice versa about boys from a girl's perspective) doesn't mean everyone else did, let alone a boy who's been raped by his father AND a football coach. That would most likely drive a boy AWAY from wanting to be with guys, let alone be sexually or romantically interested in anyone for a while. Have you not heard of when some women get raped by men and they're too scared of men to have any kind of sexual or romantic relationship with a man, so they decide that being a lesbian is the better choice for them?  :really:

Now, I'll admit, I knew my sexuality more when I was in 5th or 6th grade, but nobody knows their self well enough to say at age 6 "Oh, I like penis." or "Oh, I wanna have sex with a man." That doesn't run through a 6 year old's head...

In my first post on this thread saying "I'm 17 and I still haven't figured out all of that shit..." I was referring to the ENTIRE statement, not just sexuality. I was talking about figuring out who you are, which most people don't figure out until their late teens/early twenties and sometimes later than that.

Goddamn, the ignorance.....   :byeh8rs2:  :lanahairflip:

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg