May

James Franco to Release "Flip-Side: Real and Imaginary Conversations with Lana Del Rey"

My biggest hope is that the "real" conversations are honest and clear up confusion. Yet I have a feeling this book will plunge us into further turmoil regarding the enigma that is Lana and her life :toofunny: can't wait though

Just fuck already

I don't wanna sound obnoxious but Im h*gh and this entire concept literally feels like I'm inventing it bc its weird but I know I'm not????? help

random!! xDD

I have seen Franco in movies and stuff and like some of that stuff, but WTF does him writing a book about conversations with Lana even mean? like seriously, this is very very odd. A weird thing to do IMO. Guess franco's always been a wierd person to tho.. but i dont understand why he and the other 'author' are doing this.

i sure would like to know how much Lana contributed to it, and what she actually thinks about it.. remember that interview awhile back?, where she told him- "write around me, its better that way.. its better if they dont really get me.."

this all seems really weird to me..

wonder what Franscesco thinks about it too.. lol..

I'm sure it will be filled with pretentious nonsense, but as a picture book it will be great! i'll get it.

I'm sure it will be filled with pretentious nonsense, but as a picture book it will be great! i'll get it.

Bitch we didnt need it posted 4 times x.x 

Somebody has a huge crush on her! Oh my God this man should just put a ring on it already. Seriously though, I have seen his movies and he as an artist cannot hold a candle to her but I suppose I will read this because I am always curious about the mind of a creative genius like Lana. He does seem to get it but cannot even copy it so I do not know. She took 6 chords on a guitar and created a raw and brilliant career...a genius and the more you know the better.