Macintosh Manhattan

Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint

Honestly surprised no one has talked about this on here yet but anyway -

US reality TV star Kim Kardashian West has been robbed at gunpoint at a luxury residence in Paris by at least two men dressed as police officers, her publicist and police say.

A box containing jewellery worth up to €6m (£5.2m; $6.7m) was among items taken, a police spokesman said.The concierge led the gunmen to the residence where they tied Kardashian West up in the bathroom, police said.A spokeswoman for the star said she was "badly shaken but physically unharmed".The mother-of-two - who became a household name thanks to the reality series Keeping up with the Kardashians - has now left France, flying out of a Paris airport aboard a private jet.

A police source has told the BBC the attack was carried out by five men, wearing police-style jackets, who forced the building's overnight security guard to show them where Kardashian West was staying.Once inside, one of the men put a gun to her head while they robbed her of jewellery including a ring worth €4m, then tied her up and locked her in a bathroom while they escaped.According to the police officer, the men fled the scene on bicycles.

They also stole a box of jewellery worth as much as €6m (£5.2m/$6.7m), AP reported, citing police officials.The star's spokeswoman, Ina Treciokas, told CNN the robbery had been carried out by masked men with guns. Police sources told the Associated Press news agency that they were seeking five assailants, two of whom had forced their way into the house.The robbery took place at about 02:30 local time

Kardashian West's husband, the rapper Kanye West, was on stage at the Meadows Music and Arts Festival in New York at the time of the robbery. He abruptly ended his set, telling fans: "I'm sorry, family emergency. I have to stop the show."Kardashian West stayed at the luxury residence, in a discreet building behind the city's Madeleine church, with several secret entrances, at least once before, in 2014 before her marriage to West.A stay can cost as much as €15,000 a night.TV host James Corden criticised those making light of the incident. He tweeted: "People making jokes about Kim Kardashian tonight would do well to remember that she's a mother, a daughter, a wife, a friend. Be nice or shut up."

It is unclear if the couple's two children, three-year-old daughter North and 10-month-old son Saint, were at the home at the time. Police were guarding the site on Monday.The star was in Paris for the city's fashion week with her mother Kris Jenner and her sister Kendall Jenner.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37538453

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I had to re-read the article. Concierge and security guard is not the same for me but ok

her security guard wasn't there; the concierge (mansion/hotel/whatever employee) was held at gunpoint and told to lead them to her room

This is what happens when you show your entire life on reality show and social media. These people don't know how to be private to begin with, but to show off all your jewelry that are worth millions of dollars when there are people starving in third world countries, people working 4 jobs just to pay rent, the elderly who depend solely on their $600 a month check and those struggling to put food on the table. Food pantries here in NY are running out of food.City Harvest does the best that they can do.

Excuse me if I don't feel too sorry for this bitch losing all of her 11 million dollar jewelry. I just can't. I know it must have been a horrific experience being held on gunpoint, tied up then had her mouth taped shut, but at least she walked away with her life. She wasn't raped, or stabbed or shot. She's very lucky. Not many can get away from a situation like that. Maybe she will walk away from this experience learning something. Stop showing off those blood diamonds you love to show off to the world and stop sharing every aspect of your useless rich life.

/rant.

tumblr_inline_nkz628ENZt1rh3k1r.gif

This is what happens when you show your entire life on reality show and social media. These people don't know how to be private to begin with, but to show off all your jewelry that are worth millions of dollars when there are people starving in third world countries, people working 4 jobs just to pay rent, the elderly who depend solely on their $600 a month check and those struggling to put food on the table. Food pantries here in NY are running out of food.City Harvest does the best that they can do.Excuse me if I don't feel too sorry for this bitch losing all of her 11 million dollar jewelry. I just can't. I know it must have been a horrific experience being held on gunpoint, tied up then had her mouth taped shut, but at least she walked away with her life. She wasn't raped, or stabbed or shot. She's very lucky. Not many can get away from a situation like that. Maybe she will walk away from this experience learning something. Stop showing off those blood diamonds you love to show off to the world and stop sharing every aspect of your useless rich life./rant.tumblr_inline_nkz628ENZt1rh3k1r.gif

As if it is Kim's job to attend the needs of people in another continent. You wrote that headass paragraph when you could have been doing something productive yourself for these 'people starving in 3rd world countries'.

This is what happens when you show your entire life on reality show and social media. These people don't know how to be private to begin with, but to show off all your jewelry that are worth millions of dollars when there are people starving in third world countries, people working 4 jobs just to pay rent, the elderly who depend solely on their $600 a month check and those struggling to put food on the table. Food pantries here in NY are running out of food.City Harvest does the best that they can do.

Excuse me if I don't feel too sorry for this bitch losing all of her 11 million dollar jewelry. I just can't. I know it must have been a horrific experience being held on gunpoint, tied up then had her mouth taped shut, but at least she walked away with her life. She wasn't raped, or stabbed or shot. She's very lucky. Not many can get away from a situation like that. Maybe she will walk away from this experience learning something. Stop showing off those blood diamonds you love to show off to the world and stop sharing every aspect of your useless rich life.

/rant.

This is disgusting. What if your mother, sister, friend, aunt or daughter was fucking robbed and held at gunpoint??? I'm sure you wouldn't be calling her a 'bitch'. Just because she is insanely rich and famous doesn't make this situation any less serious. If this happened to you, you would be fucking traumatised and I'm sure nobody would call you a bitch so do not even.

I'm tumblr_inline_nkz628ENZt1rh3k1r.gif with your shit

FzytWEW.png

/rant.

.... she deserved to be robbed and to have a gun put to her head because she can afford jewlery? there's no correlation, there's nothing wrong with the fact that she can make money off of her name, I'm 100% anyone would do the same if they could. 

Oh my god fuck all of you saying they don't care or she deserves it etc. Forget the money and the fame. This is a human being who was just tied up and held at gunpoint. This is horrifying. I truly don't wish to have to go through the same thing Kim did and I'm sure all of you wouldn't either. She's a MOTHER for goodness sake. Could you imagine wondering if you'd be able to see your kids again? Your family. I feel so bad for her. She didn't deserve this. 

lilkimxchapelle.png

As if it is Kim's job to attend the needs of people in another continent. You wrote that headass paragraph when you could have been doing something productive yourself for these 'people starving in 3rd world countries'.

I actually DO charity work around the world thank you very much. It's my passion to help others.

And you can all disagree with me all you want, it's my opinion and last I heard we all can post our opinion in this forum. Don't get nasty with me because you disagree with what I said. It's called opinions.

.... she deserved to be robbed and to have a gun put to her head because she can afford jewlery? there's no correlation, there's nothing wrong with the fact that she can make money off of her name, I'm 100% anyone would do the same if they could.

Where is god's name did I say that? No where. My point was if you're going to tell the world you have expensive diamond rings, what do you expect is going to happen??? They flaunt their lives and riches in our faces everyday and are only famous for one family member making a sex tape. Let's keep it real. If you flaunt it like this family does every single day, something will happen. Look at how Chris Brown was robbed after he showed off on instagram all his $600 sneakers. Paris Hilton, same thing.

And if you think my comment was harsh then I suggest you stay away from the Daily Mail comments area, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Lipstick Alley Forum. There's people celebrating this and many many many many others wishing they had killed her. My comment is tame compared to what other people are saying about this situation elsewhere.

Anyway, That's all I will say on this subject. Some of you have a hard time in reading and comprehension and I have zero patience with internet arguing. I don't do back and fourth arguing online. Period. I'm here for Lana, not Kim. I said what I said and that's that.

tumblr_n9ntrfjzmL1rt7s2lo1_500.gif

Moving on.

I actually DO charity work around the world thank you very much. It's my passion to help others.

And you can all disagree with me all you want, it's my opinion and last I heard we all can post our opinion in this forum. That's all I will say on this subject.

If it's your passion to help others then help kim by respecting her

lilkimxchapelle.png

Oh my god fuck all of you saying they don't care or she deserves it etc. Forget the money and the fame. This is a human being who was just tied up and held at gunpoint. This is horrifying. I truly don't wish to have to go through the same thing Kim did and I'm sure all of you wouldn't either. She's a MOTHER for goodness sake. Could you imagine wondering if you'd be able to see your kids again? Your family. I feel so bad for her. She didn't deserve this. 

This sums up exactly how I feel. The issue at hand is how dehumanized she is just because she has money, and because she wasn't raped or murdered? I can't believe someone could even say something like that.

This sums up exactly how I feel. The issue at hand is how dehumanized she is just because she has money, and because she wasn't raped or murdered? I can't believe someone could even say something like that.

I agree. Amazes me that some people would actually say something this. Our world is so fucked up

lilkimxchapelle.png

And you can all disagree with me all you want, it's my opinion and last I heard we all can post our opinion in this forum. Don't get nasty with me because you disagree with what I said. It's called opinions.

saying something super shitty & then defending it as "just my opinion" is a pretty lame copout and doesn't change the fact that what you said was nasty af