Sign in to follow this  
Flowerbomb

LDR5 Fake Album Cover Competition

Okay so I can feel Lana's new album is on the horizon so I thought it would be fun if y'all made up a fake Lana album and I'll announce the winner at the end (there's no giveaway, purely just for fun).

Just a few requirements before you start:

. It's needs to be a picture form, no description fake album.

. You have to make up your own album name.

. The picture needs to be square.

The picture below is an example of what I'm looking for. So, have fun guys! I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

DEADLINE: 14TH FEB (may change).

This is stunning wow

Hi, I hope you like mine! All of these on here look excellent. Mine is sort of inspired by what we have already heard of the new album - less orchestral, more drum and guitar sounds. A little more pop - friendly but still dark. I think Lana's going to go for a 70s vibe with songs like 'Brooklyn Baby'. I think her personality is going to change to being more independent and sassy. :)

post-16357-0-43898000-1486714333_thumb.jpg

Hi, I hope you like mine! All of these on here look excellent. Mine is sort of inspired by what we have already heard of the new album - less orchestral, more drum and guitar sounds. A little more pop - friendly but still dark. I think Lana's going to go for a 70s vibe with songs like 'Brooklyn Baby'. I think her personality is going to change to being more independent and sassy. :)

I made a really quick album artwork for LDR5, just because I thought it'd be fun, and I really wanna be a part of this.  I present to you...

For The Fame

16729408_1260877073978309_29810951971006

Hopefully you guys like it :heart:

I genuinely love these two!  :defeated:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Kinda wanted to hop on the bandwagon so here's mine! (I won't include it in the comp) :P

0eb4f4c75105b58890848b39d69df1c0.jpg

All of the submissions have been amazing so far, I can't wait to see more! <3 xXx

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven