Sign in to follow this  
Flowerbomb

Young and in Love: Post your fanmade single cover!

Okay so I made a previous thread asking you guys to make a fanmade album cover for LDR5, so now I want to see what you

come up with for Lana's single 'Young and in Love. I feel like since we have a legit name, it'll be easier to interpret an aesthetic/vibe.

This isn't a competition, purely just for fun. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

My own picture is below. I've mentioned on a few threads that I think the single will be 70's vibe, hence the font, daisies and grain effect. :)

---

60c8ac8598b2730a5a3c06604395eaf6.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Okay so I made a previous thread asking you guys to make a fanmade album cover for LDR5, so now I want to see what you

come up with for Lana's single 'Young and in Love. I feel like since we have a legit name, it'll be easier to interpret an aesthetic/vibe.

This isn't a competition, purely just for fun. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

My own picture is below. I've mentioned on a few threads that I think the single will be 70's vibe, hence the font, daisies and grain effect. :)

---

wow

honestly stunning

---

At first I was like ...that font...

But then I really looked at it and wow, it's so perfect! Absolutely beautiful

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

---

I LOVE THIS

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

---

Would you be so kind to post the original pic or a link to it? I haven't seen this photo before and really like it.

Thank you! :) 

Would you be so kind to post the original pic or a link to it? I haven't seen this photo before and really like it.

Thank you! :)

I photoshopped Lana's face onto it. I'll try and find the original pic and link it. :)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I really liked the pale/lavender flowers concept that has been going around so I made these three versions really quick in :)ing powerpoint lol

nWBReaG.jpg

gvawhx2.jpgFwH8PE3.jpg

Music to be alright to v