Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

Miles Kane Collab Confirmed in BBC Interview

Anyone would be able to download the interview please? It would be great for the interview section :) I've never listened to The Last Shadows Puppet but it's interesting, I can't listen to the interview does she mentions if it's a songwriting collab or a singing collab?

ZKcaooE.png

Anyone would be able to download the interview please? It would be great for the interview section :) I've never listened to The Last Shadows Puppet but it's interesting, I can't listen to the interview does she mentions if it's a songwriting collab or a singing collab?

she just said it's for fun and doing it while she takes a break from the album

I really like Miles and I know he has a crush on her (he said recently that if he could spend 24 hours with anyone, he'd spend it with her) so I have high hopes for this. She said it's for a surprise they're working on? Maybe it's for his solo record.

This lady was really awkward with Lana imo

And why exactly did she waste most of the time with asking what Lana has in her purse like???? 

Yeah, the interview was quite pointless... At least we know that Lana's be a bit more "socially aware" on the new record.

This lady was really awkward with Lana imo

And why exactly did she waste most of the time with asking what Lana has in her purse like???? 

she has a new album coming out, just dropped a new single and she asks about something she wore like 4 years ago?