Sign in to follow this  
annedauphine

Spotted at the Beach in Malibu, CA - March 19, 2017

her driving shoes  :flutter:

those oranges :flutter:

they look like straight from the UV single cover and the MV  :flutter:

ahhh our UV memories  :legend:

and the way she's packing things on the beach with that hat reminds me of the honeymoon single cover as well  :flutter:

+

queen of chilling at the beach  having no security guard besides her even there are crazy fans out there hunting her down  :hooker:

giphy.gif

And I don't mind living on coffee and oranges

Imagine being a celebrity and going sunbathing alone when you have crazy fans... I love risk takers

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Our Lana, after sweeping into town last minute (so last minute that I could not drive there in time to see it), then conquering and being the biggest loudest positive buzz at SXSW, a little time to rest and rejuvenate high on life by the beach

(by the way,

the juxtaposing of the end spoken words in HBTB, and the meaning of her song Love is breathe taking in itself).

(again showing how one album, leads into the next and how words from our poet are everything)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp