Sign in to follow this  
buster

Dallas, TX @ Gexa Energy Pavilion - May 9th, 2015 [POSTPONED]

I wasn't getting pit tickets after this year's experience.

Are you talking about her show at Verizon in Grand Prairie earlier this year? I was there! It was insane!

I've never had so much trouble getting tickets for any artist than I do when Lana tours, ugh.

Same here. It really was crazy!

lawn tickets here! i wish i could handle getting pit tickets, but i have bad history of fainting at standing room shows  :defeated:​ a bit claustrophobic

I feel you! Claustrophobia is something I have tried to manage and keep at bay. I hate being shoulder to shoulder but I did it twice for Lana already... I will do it again and again for her. HA!

By the way, very few tickets left for the Dallas show which is good. I wanted it to be a success with regards to ticket sales. I didn't know how it was gonna go over with her playing bigger venues. 

post-2170-0-38259300-1418049160_thumb.jpg

Sorry about the image being so small. All the other files were too big to upload. Go to Live Nation and pretend you are going to buy a ticket. The "Buy On Map" option is available which means you can see which seats are still unsold. 

Anyway, there are lots of resale tickets available but very few venue tickets which is great. I am happy for Lana's success. 

Just checked Live Nation and the only available seats left are lawn seats. There are resell tickets but no two tickets together left via Live Nation. Same for Houston. I only bring this up because I was worried tickets wouldn't sell for a bigger venue. Its hard to tell what her popularity level is at times. I was worried she wouldn't fill the venues and they would can el the tour. That would be awful.

@@buster, are you going to 2 shows this tour? Wow, I'm jealous!!

Yeah, I'm doing two. I wish I was doing more but I couldn't swing it with getting time off of work. I get worried she will stop touring for some reason so I wanted to see her as much as I could. This will be my 4th and 5th show so I am ready. I see you're in Toronto...will you be seeing her there? @SlowGinFizz

Yes, I'm going to the Toronto show. Considered traveling to other shows too but everywhere else would involve a plane/long bus ride and hotel rental :(

So have you got your VIP ticket info? Spill the details @@buster!

Bury me to Bel Air.

Yes, I'm going to the Toronto show. Considered traveling to other shows too but everywhere else would involve a plane/long bus ride and hotel rental :(

So have you got your VIP ticket info? Spill the details @@buster!

@ I hear you. I have others things planned this summer with regards to traveling so I couldn't make it work. But two shows is good and I love each one! 

The details for Dallas:

Early entry: 5:30pm

Doors open: 6:00pm

Courtney Love: 7:00pm

Lana Del Rey 8:45pm

@ I hear you. I have others things planned this summer with regards to traveling so I couldn't make it work. But two shows is good and I love each one! 

The details for Dallas:

Early entry: 5:30pm

Doors open: 6:00pm

Courtney Love: 7:00pm

Lana Del Rey 8:45pm

This makes me more excited! Did you get mailed your tickets or do you have to pick up?

Bury me to Bel Air.