letsescapelizzy

Honeymoon Sales

Well, HBTB not even on the itunes charts anymore? TLY is 71 or something..

HBTB has dropped from 51 to 65 on Billboard..honestly tho, i don't pay much attention to any charts,

but i thought maybe with all the fans Lana has now, and the attention she has garnered in the industry, it would have been

alot better.. funny thing is, I'm liking HBTB more each passing day, and TLY was great almost from the first listen, but absolutely awesome

to me now.. :flutter: not sure if any of this has any effect on HM sales, maybe not, as real diehard fans will buy, regardless of chart positions,

but new fans maybe not..

21 days people! :)

In the USA-

it was #1 for 3 days on ITunes as a pre-order

More important than sales is, where on the LP chart it will debut-

Top 10 is assured.
Top 5 is assured

The guess would be either #2 or #1

There is not much competition for new releases unless a surprise is dropped last minute by a major superstar

Now maybe Billboard magazine will find another way to screw her, so won't say #1.

Record sales itself (physical copies sold) are at an all time low

It should debut at #1 on the Vinyl charts assuming they figure it correctly.

In the official Billboard magazine all time charts, if it debuts Top 10, it will be her 4th Top 10 (as Paradise counts as the same as an album on the charts and came in at #10), and 5th

Top 20.)

Which is a hell of a lot more than most other female artists in their entire careers.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

End of the day, here is what is important to each and every single soul reading this.

Who really cares if an artist you like is forgotten in 12 months from now, or 5 years from now, or 20 years from now.

What does it really matter? Why are some people so worried about it. LMFAO. who really gives 10 fucks?

For me, i gotta say, i'm happy, very, very happy, to get the songs i love from the artists i love, and if 6 billion others like it and put it on #1 for all eternity, or

if Lana becomes completely irrelevant and forgotten in a few months/ years from now, makes zero fuck difference to me.

we still got the songs and music we

loved and thats all that matters. To me. thats my opinion and the only one that matters at the end of the day. Yes, she needs fame and popularity (chart), to

continue doing it, but if it happens it happens.. be happy for what you have, not what you want. :smile2: