Lanalouis1

Lana Del Rey at the Elle Style Awards

Holy shit does anyone knows if it ended???????? Should I wait outside I'm absolutely overwhelmed I wanna go so bad

It would take me an hour to go I'm dying

I'm not entirely sure if they've finished yet, but Lana is definitely in London and will be for the next few days. Sorry :(

I'm not entirely sure if they've finished yet, but Lana is definitely in London and will be for the next few days. Sorry :(

It's still early idc I'm going worst case she ain't here anymore, wish me luck yall asjkljf

ZKcaooE.png

she really needs to add more volume to her hair but her appearances the last few weeks are still the best she's looked in over a year

She really needs to bring back to beehive, and I LOVE how she's gone back to auburn of course, it suits her so much better than black.

Why not? I really hope she does.

Because she always does this... she attends small/not relevant events/parties but completely avoids stuff like the Brits, Grammys, MTV, etc.

Waiting at the Tate there's soooooo many French girls looking at me weird cause I got my Lana sweater and they don't know I'm French omg but apparently she's already gone I'm gonna cut

OMG NO SHES. INSODE

ZKcaooE.png