Cashew

Lana will be performing at Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation's Annual Gala

Lana will be performing alongside The Weeknd, Andrea Bocelli at the 3rd Annual Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation Gala on the 20th July in St. Tropez. Funds will be raised to support environmental awareness efforts, research for climate change, and conservation and preservation across the globe. 

http://ecowatch.com/2016/06/27/ldf-gala/

She has to perform one of her well-known songs here, since it's a formal event for raising awareness.

I suppose she will do video games, I don't know if acts sing more than 1 song at these types of things....it would be fab is she did Young & Beautiful instead.

will we get a pro recording from this? :O

After a brief searching I haven't found any recordings of last years performances so I have a feeling we won't get any videos of it this year  :(

After a brief searching I haven't found any recordings of last years performances so I have a feeling we won't get any videos of it this year  :(

I'm sure we will get at least a 15 second instagram snippet or something. It will confirm she only sang Video Games and then we will all stop caring since we have hundreds of lovely recordings already. (besides, which one of us hasn't already overplayed the song to death at this point)

Tracklist:

1) Ecofriendly jeans, fair trade cotton shirt

2) Queen of the Biofuel station

3) Trash (Cleanup)

4) Off to the recycling bins

5) Us against the world (duh)

6) Dim lights (acoustic)

7) Music to watch the planet die to

8) Clean me a river

9) Children of the green revolution

10) Shades of cool(er air)

If u cant dazzle them with brilliance - baffle them with bull shit

She is going to perform Burnt Norton followed by Global Warming Sadness :troll:

GLOBAL WARMING SADNESS

Oh, what can I do?

Life is beautiful but you don't have a clue

Sun and ocean blue

Their magnificence, it don't make sense to you

Black beauty, oh oh oh

But I can't help him, can't make him better

And I can't do nothing about his strange weather

Just you and me feeling the heat

even when the sun goes down

Oh, my God, I feel it in the air

Telephone wires above are sizzling like a snare

Honey, I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere

Nothing scares me anymore

(1, 2, 3, 4)

Cool me off before you go

Global Warming sadness

I just wanted you to know

That, baby, you're the worst

(You're hot, hot, weather in the summer

High, high, neglectful lover

Hot, hot, weather in the summer

High, a bird flew over

You're crumbling, sadly

I'm sorry

You're gone with me)

If she's gonna perform alongside the weeknd she might sing her own songs first then as the weeknd performs they do their duet or vice versa, although I highly doubt that.

Obviously she'll sing Video games and I also doubt she'll perform anything from ultraviolence or honeymoon except maybe west coast.

Somehow I'm pretty confident she'll perform young and beautiful in the presence of Leonardo Dicaprio.

I also doubt Blue Jeans has a chance in such events since the SNL thing, also I don't think there's a reason to sing it there.

- Video Games

- Young & Beautiful

- Prisoner (as a later duet)

And I can't honestly think of any other, despite the fact that Honeymoon songs would be more fitting for the atmosphere of the event.

Hope it will be a new song

and I hope a duet with Andrea Bocelli and then release that duet as a charity single.

(Not for nothing John Denver and Placido Domingo did a great duet, and John Denver was one of the biggest environmentalist music stars ever before his tragic death).

Still wonder why Weeknd didn't release Prisoner as an official single, which would have gone Top 10. Maybe it still will.

Perhaps they will sing that

but don't understand why anyone would think she would sing Video Games. Why would that be relevant?

Young and Beautiful would be relevant.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

it's not a new song, bookmark me. too much of a low publicity event. timing is off and there have been no indications or hints. it's all reaching.

she'll probably perform 3 or so songs from btd