Mileena

You know you're an LDR fan when...

Ooh, I've been tempted to make a thread like this for a long time but I thought it'd be critically panned by the forum members.

Anyways:

-I read the word "Off" on a switch and I thought it said "To the Races".

-I stood to do the pledge of allegiance in school the other day and said, "I Pledge Allegiance to my Dad for teaching me-"

-During an assembly, we all stood to sing the National Anthem and I thought they meant Lana's "National Anthem"

-My dad grabbed a Mountain Dew bottle out of the fridge and I automatically whispered to myself "New York City..."

-My Spanish teacher asked the class about poems and the only poem I knew off the top of my head was Walt Whitman's, "I Sing the Body Electric"

-My Social Studies teacher said, "You can't have your cake and eat it too" - and I thought "Don't tell Lana that."

I'll think of more instances in the past as time goes.

You know you're a Lana fan:

- When you see someone on the magazine doing the vintage look with a serious face and think "Lana did it before you did".. You followers...

- When the word "queen" changes meaning, it refers more to "beauty queen" or "queen of the gas station" rather than the ruler of a country/state.

- When you hear an average live performance but still think it's amaaaazing.

- When you think that sticking the tongue out is cool and sexy rather than childish and impolite.

- When you hear exotic car names and hum in order to remember if that's in any Lana songs.

- When "electric" refers more to a mindset rather than electric energy.

up45I.gif

I'm seeing a guy named Ray.

We can use our imagination from here. ;)

You tell him to ray-ray-raise it up?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

-You are a big fan of LDR if you use fake and long nails

-When you are talking to other people and you use words like sonically, Chevy Novas, daddy, (...)

-When you are walking, doing things etc and recording it and making a playback to some Lizzy time song

-when you are a Children Of the Bad Revolution

-When someone asks if you like Video Games and you say that it's her favorite song of BTD album and the person who asked you that was talking about playstation games

-When you are editing videos and you use the "vintage" filter

-When you are driving in Cars With Boys

-When you Come when they call you America

-When you love Spaguetti with tomato sauce

-And things like that

tumblr_mhzjal5z1N1rab19lo1_1280.png

I'm seeing a guy named Ray.

We can use our imagination from here. ;)

My best friend has a boyfriend called Ray who loves heavy metal and has a black motorcycle :creepy:

You know you're a LDR fan when you sensually go down on a bottle of Pepsi?

When I'm praising my cat's beauty with such terms as "Miss America"....Uh, probably just me that does that.

When you tell your cat to "fill 'er up"...just me again.

When the word "meth(amphetamines)" starts sounding pretty to you.

When you tell your cat to "fill 'er up"...just me again.

When the word "meth(amphetamines)" starts sounding pretty to you.

I generally just say "fill 'er up" because it sounds fun, and then I tend to rhyme it with buttercup right after. I also use meth(amphetamines) because it sounds pretty.

- Taking a liking in Chevrolets

- Thinking that working in a gas station would be cool suddenly

Both of these I relate to.

To be honest, Lana has made me, in an odd way, proud to be an American.

- you've plastered on some falsies even if you're just casually going to the grocery store. i wanna feel glam too~

-you've considered getting a few minor lip fillers

-start finding that cheesy "gangsta" type language to be cute

- have had major discussions over leaks

- having to spent extra hours when researching your fave bc they feel the need to make 109809798668 accounts with all kinds of diff names

- video games and pepsi cola hold different meanings to you than the average person

- spend hours trying to figure out how to attain HOMEMADE music videos

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

I'm just going to name some things I've done with Lana to blame.

When your friend asks you what he should wear out to the bar to impress guys and you tell him, "Blue jeans, White shirt.." and continue to just break into song right there.

When, everytime you see Diet Mtn Dew, you begin singing, "Baby, New York City. Never was there ever a girl so pretty." You also make sure that you let anyone drinking Diet Mtn Dew know that LANA DEL FUCKING REY MADE A SONG WITH THAT SAME TITLE. YOU THEN PROCEED TO SING IT FOR THEM.

When you begin paying more attention to your lips and want to get them injected. Okay, so my ex is kind of the reason I pay more attention to my lips, but Lana makes me feel more comfortable with the idea of getting lip injections.

When you start having these terrible urges to own American Flag shirts.

14417469274.gif