They seriously don't have a thread!? I'm APPALLED! So many of you would totally love them!!! Their sound has changed a bit since their first EP but they generally combine synth pop and rock with a really nice 80s yet modern feel. If you like Charli XCX or Sky Ferreira you should love them.

The new single "Why I Wait" is awesome (although not very representative of most of their other material that is more uptempo and spunky), and they recently announced their debut album for June 24th!! Currently they have 3 EPs out.

Love them! They were so good opening for Charli, really one of the best live acts I've ever seen.

Also I ran into the singer Chloe at the Lana show I went to? And she was so cute and excited to be recognized. Like twice as excited as I was.

Love them! They were so good opening for Charli, really one of the best live acts I've ever seen.

Also I ran into the singer Chloe at the Lana show I went to? And she was so cute and excited to be recognized. Like twice as excited as I was.

I loved them opening for Charli too!!! I loved Cut It Out and knew Like a Stranger before the show, but I'd never really listened to them seriously until after. Charli is an amazing performer, but at the Boston show Chloe honestly outperformed her I think. She was just so crazy, her stage presence is like nothing else. She just radiates awesome. She even started swinging from one of the giant overhead speakers which is probably really dangerous but omg it was quite the show. She also climbed on a guys shoulders that was right next to me.

And I met her after the show and she seemed so genuine and really excited and appreciated when I told her that Cut It Out was one of my favorite songs of the year. And she had a guy with her that I guess cowrote it and she told him she was like "he said Cut It Out is his favorite song!"

I saw them when they opened for The Neighborhood and oh my god they were amazing. After the show I got to meet her and she signed my CD but while she was signing it she dropped it and the case broke :toofunny:
I think it's twice as great since she signed and broke it

Not here for an album that we have most of the songs off of already

Chloe is great live but girl has a drug problem 

It's still 6 new songs. Better than True Romance with a whopping 2. 

And I didn't know that :( bb.. For some reason I actually imagined her being pretty clean... If she has a drug problem I would imagine Charli does too...

It's still 6 new songs. Better than True Romance with a whopping 2. 

And I didn't know that :( bb.. For some reason I actually imagined her being pretty clean... If she has a drug problem I would imagine Charli does too...

Chloe disappeared off stage multiple times to do ~something~ and then kept sniffling and she was writhing around on stage and each time she came back she looked rougher and rougher before she jumped down to the floor and wobbled a little bit. She also had massive bruises running up and down her thighs

Might have been X, might have been coke

BzhmW.png

Wait someone post the album info! I didn't know anything was announced!! Cover/title/tracklist??

Kitten - June 24

1. Like A Stranger - from the LAS EP

2. Sensible

3. Sex Drive

4. I'll Be Your Girl - from the LAS EP

5. Cathedral

6. G# - from the CIO EP

7. Why I Wait - lead single 

8. Devotion

9. Doubt - from the LAS EP

10. Cut It Out - from the CIO EP

11. Kill the Light - from the SS EP

12. Apples and Cigarettes - I have this but it's not from an EP

13. Lia (bonus track)

BzhmW.png

Kitten - June 24

1. Like A Stranger

2. Sensible

3. Sex Drive

4. I'll Be Your Girl

5. Cathedral

6. G#

7. Why I Wait

8. Devotion

9. Doubt

10. Cut It Out

11. Kill the Light

12. Apples and Cigarettes

13. Lia

Cool, thanks. So which ones are new??

Also, does anyone else think she looks WAY to much like Charli lol

H0bDaqU.gif

I like Kitten. I've had Cut It Out and Like A Stranger in my library since Like A Stranger came out. I was really never crazy about her but I can listen.

I remember last year I looked for Sunday School online but could never find it, so I guess I just forgot about it. :facepalm:  Can someone send it to me?

I like Kitten. I've had Cut It Out and Like A Stranger in my library since Like A Stranger came out. I was really never crazy about her but I can listen.

I remember last year I looked for Sunday School online but could never find it, so I guess I just forgot about it. :facepalm: Can someone send it to me?

http://www.4shared.com/rar/Hb5d-eZy/Kitten_-_Sunday_School_EP__201.html?locale=en

has all 3 EPs and unreleased in their collection to download too

BzhmW.png