This godly show has just finished its 5th season and we didn't already have a thread for it? The shade. :wtf:

Discuss the show and your favorite queens along with the magnificent Jinkx Monsoon, who is the current (as of tonight :cuteface:) reigning drag superstar. This could really just be a drag thread in general tbh since we don't have one and it is definitely necessary. Manila gives me life, she's one of my personal favorites. There are quite a few others (Jinkx, Alaska, Sharon, etc.) but I don't know if I can make a legitimate list because I'm so dakjhfgkfh about Jinkx winning just - I need to go dance around in happiness. 

Bless.

14417469274.gif

Let's discuss season 6 now that 5 is over.  :smokes:

Vicky Vox should be on it.

I really like a lot of the fan favorites I've been seeing.

Season 6 needs to be season of the fish. Comedy and down to earth personalities/accessibility is good and all, but still. I want a pageant queen next 

BzhmW.png

Let's discuss season 6 now that 5 is over.  :smokes:

Vicky Vox should be on it.

I really like a lot of the fan favorites I've been seeing.

Season 6 needs to be season of the fish. Comedy and down to earth personalities/accessibility is good and all, but still. I want a pageant queen next 

Tyra :uh:

I want Heidi Glum but it's too soon after Sharon's win since their aesthetic is basically the same.

Ru chose the wrong winners the first two seasons but he got it right for the third time so I'm really happy! Jinkx is already an icon in her own right. It's hard to believe this show has been on for six seasons already. I can't wait for Season 6, I hope there's less drama. Season one was great cause it was so little drama and I hope the next group is peaceful, but I think we all know that won't be the case.

tumblr_mjtygmUvm11rtm6dso1_500.png

Tyra :uh:

I want Heidi Glum but it's too soon after Sharon's win since their aesthetic is basically the same.

Tyra was in season 2 hunty. that was now 4 seasons ago

BzhmW.png

Tyra was in season 2 hunty. that was now 4 seasons ago

I'm just here for star power, not a certain look/genre. Jinkx and Sharon both have crazy star power that really took off and it's hard to fight that. If a hyper-feminine pageant girl brings it then by all means.

I am here for more avant garde Raja types going far. Her look tonight :angie: Personally I think that is underrepresented, not fish. Detox had potential but was off this time around. I think she might have won if she were in season two or three.

omg omg its huurrrr!!!!!!!!

I'm living for this episode!!!

Adore Delano - Growing slowly on me! On the start irritating now is better...
Is that just me or Adore really looks like Katy Perry? :D
lead_large.png
April Carrion - I'm sad because she left...I loved everything
Ben Delacreme - Good, but............
Bianca Del Rio - Queen! When I watched preview I hated her so much...When I saw her full personality I fall in love.
Courtney Act - Very beautiful, but in these 5 episodes her look was ALWAYS almost the same...nothing new...
Darienne Lake - I want Darienne in top 3...I saw hate on her because of shade on Milk and Courtney... This is competition so... She is funny and REALLY beautiful...
Gia Gunn - Thank God she left...
Joslyn Fox - Pretty baby!!! She is so quiet, so nice...She always find something good in bad... very optimistic person!
Kelly Mantle - I think that Kelly went too early. I saw huge potential in her. That dress wasn't that bad. I think that she would be similar to Bianca...
Laganja Estranja - I want her out. When I saw her video submission I liked her, but when the show started I saw how irritating she is. She is so fake, that Lana's lips are real. Very bad actor...
Magnolia Crawford - :D
Milk - Milk in drag :biblio: , Milk out of drag :cumming:
Trinity K Bonet - Slowly growing on me...But I dont see her in top 3
Vivacious - So nice man :tongue: I love her lol.

IMO Joslyn can take the crown now...there's no need to wait the end :bye3:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

I'm really upset Milk went home instead of Trinity or Darriene lake. Granted Trinity did a better lip sync to that song, but Milk shouldn't have been in the bottom two that week anyway. My jaw dropped when she game out in her glam look because before that everything was so butch. I thought it was really impressive for her to step out of her box like that and I thought she looked gorgeous... Darriene and Trinity both bombed the challenge so bad and darriene comes out in the same runway look EVERY TIME. It's always some simple shimmery dress.... I can't believe she's still there but Milk isn't.

At first I thought Milk was going to be the sharon needles or Jynx monsoon of this season. Sharon needles is my favorite drag queen of all time so I was excited, but she did progressively get worse and show that she's not as good as the professionals from previous seasons...

Also I find laganja annoying, but I also kind of like her and I think I'm the only person in the world who does lol. I was rooting for her before the show started based on her Brooke candy look, a video I saw of her performing, and her twitter/Instagram. But then I was disappointed when she turned out to be annoying on the show... Still alright though, and I still love her drag looks. As a dude, meh. But I think she's a gorgeous drag queen with way more personality and spunk than most pageant queens.

courtney is my favorite i think (used to be adore but idk im kind of over her) Gia Gunn was TRASH and i'm so glad she went home, even tho i havent even seen that ep. yet. I wish Laganja or Darianne Lake went home instead of Milk. Trinity (Dentures) is really gorgeous imo but she sucks at like every single challenge and the lip syncs always save her  :biblio: she'll probably go home next

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

OMG DO NOT TOUCH DARIANNE LAKE!!! SHE IS TRUE QUEEN!

You're literally nuts

Well Milk was my fav and I'm sad but just imagine her in All-Stars 2 on a team with Alaska :crying:

Now full speed ahead rooting for Bianca. Though I'm kinda feeling a win from Dela? Certainly top 3 + Courtney. Unless they put in their token awful finalist...

You're literally nuts

Well Milk was my fav and I'm sad but just imagine her in All-Stars 2 on a team with Alaska :crying:

Now full speed ahead rooting for Bianca. Though I'm kinda feeling a win from Dela? Certainly top 3 + Courtney. Unless they put in their token awful finalist...

I s2g I'm going to cut a bitch if they do teams for All Stars again.

I never thought Alaska was like actually funny until she started posting videos on YT again, but I still don't think she's very pretty or even has good fashion sense

BzhmW.png

I never thought Alaska was like actually funny until she started posting videos on YT again, but I still don't think she's very pretty or even has good fashion sense

Fascinating :dorothy2: