trayertrash

The Rock/Punk/Metal Heads Thread

Why isn't there a thread for this already?  :hdu:

This is for artists who don't have a wide enough fan base on the forum to have their own thread. Please, no pop-rock, soft-rock, indie, 5 Seconds Of Summer (they 2 punk 4 me  :toofunny: ) etc. Keep it hard. :hooker:

My favorite bands:

Alien Sex Fiend, Epica, Forever Slave, Midnattsol, Babes In Toyland, Within Temptation, Amberian Dawn, *the big 4* Exodus, Overkill, Venom, Toxic Holocaust, 3 Inches Of Blood, 7 Year Bitch, Huggy Bear, New York Dolls, White Zombie, Nekromantix.

Do you have a favorite rock sub-genre? Mine are riot grrrl, trash and symphonic metal.  :flutter:

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

This would be where I belong :lmao:

I love almost all of the bands you mentioned, but I don't listen to much of it these days. I was a music snob punk/metal guy until I turned 30 and started listening mostly to pop (and then until about a year ago when all I listened to was LDR). I've been in prog metal bands when I was younger, and a kinda famous experimental band about fifteen years ago, but I'm not on any records. The past few weeks I've been cruising Youtube listening to early 80's thrash and Death metal demos. It's all sort of a guilty pleasure, but all good fun, yeah!

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

This would be where I belong  :lmao:

I love almost all of the bands you mentioned, but I don't listen to much of it these days. I was a music snob punk/metal guy until I turned 30 and started listening mostly to pop (and then until about a year ago when all I listened to was LDR). I've been in prog metal bands when I was younger, and a kinda famous experimental band about fifteen years ago, but I'm not on any records. The past few weeks I've been cruising Youtube listening to early 80's thrash and Death metal demos. It's all sort of a guilty pleasure, but all good fun, yeah!

If you like most of the bands I listed, then you obviously have amazing taste and belong here  :hooker: I've been moving away from pop & towards trash and symphonic lately and I'm making it my mission to drag you with me lol.

What band were you in & can I get an autograph  :usrs:

If you like most of the bands I listed, then you obviously have amazing taste and belong here  :hooker: I've been moving away from pop & towards trash and symphonic lately and I'm making it my mission to drag you with me lol.

What band were you in & can I get an autograph  :usrs:

Is that a sarcastic smilie? lol I deserve nothing less, I suppose. 

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I used to listen to BOTDF a while back but I forgot about them :lmao: ... At least, I forgot about them until Dhavie Vanity fucking followed me on Twitter and I still don't know why...  :toofunny:  :facepalm:  :noparty:

I was into pop/punk Paramore, Fall Out Boy, and Panic! At The Disco at one time and I occasionally go back and listen to their older stuff since imo it's their best. (Except Panic!'s latest album was great.)

I grew up listening to Marilyn Manson (and I got back into their stuff recently), Guns N Roses, My Chemical Romance, Blue October, Green Day, Sum-41, Blink-182... etc, etc. 

Does anyone know of Coheed & Cambria? They're pretty great. I used to really like Slipknot and Korn but recently I haven't listened to them much so...

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Does anyone know of Coheed & Cambria? 

Yessss - Lawrence listens to them all the time. Not really my cup of tea though. 

Anyone listen to Arch Enemy, Walls Of Jericho, Otep or Holy Moses?

I was going to make this thread a few weeks ago.

Iron Maiden are my favorite metal band EVER. They are the best, imo. Fear of the Dark is one of my favorite albums of all time.

I also really like Megadeth.