Elle

2017 Performance Dates

Lana Del Rey is scheduled to play the following festivals in August 2017:

May 20th - KROQ Weenie Roast y Fiesta 2017, Carson, CA.

May 27th - BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend, UK

July 23rd - Lollapalooza Paris, France

August 9th - Øya Festival, Norway - (http://oyafestivalen.no
August 10th-12th (tba) Way Out West Festival, Sweden - (http://www.wayoutwest.se/en/

August 11th - Flow Festival, Finland - (http://www.flowfesti...com/en/artists/

August 19th - Krakow Live Festival, Poland

rumoured Tour Dates:

July 15th - Jones Beach Theater, NY, US.

July 26th - o2 Brixton, London, UK

July 27th - o2 Brixton, London, UK

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

forever waiting for her to she visit more than three cities in Canada  :defeated:

never. she's not for universal.

i wonder if her dancers will be making a return. they were kind of a hit on the last tour. they were selling it like rent was due tomorrow.

I really hope she does a big tour to promote her new album. Praying that there will be an official North American/European headline tour and the festivals are part of it. Like how she performed at festivals while on the paradise and endless summer tour

never. she's not for universal.

i wonder if her dancers will be making a return. they were kind of a hit on the last tour. they were selling it like rent was due tomorrow.

I wouldn't be surprised if she did even more choerography from now on

She wants to be a pop b*ch so bad

I wouldn't be surprised if she did even more choerography from now on

She wants to be a pop b*ch so bad

i can already see it - GO GO DANCER will be added to the list and a pole will be put out for her to strut ... ugh .... in my dreams.

I mean, by then we could possibly have at least a single, right? :awkney: it probably isn't only a festival tour since she just performed on like every festival this year and they wouldn't include her again the next year... (watch these being the only dates) 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I mean, by then we could possibly have at least a single, right? :awkney: it probably isn't only a festival tour since she just performed on like every festival this year and they wouldn't include her again the next year... (watch these being the only dates) 

:lmao:

Here's hoping she plays in every Blue state that officially went for Hillay (so I don't have to give any red state or cheater state one penny of my money).

and Canada

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp