Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

Hi everyone,

The previous LDR5 Thread as well as the YAIL Thread have been removed. I had a talk with the mods, and we have decided to open a new thread. Please know that this thread will be very heavily moderated and we will not be taking things lightly this time. I feel as if I gave you all a little too much leniency last time, just because I love you all so much and felt guilty with giving out warning points. Things have to change now though (don't worry, I still love you all just as much.) Warning points & bans will be given out more frequently when needed. Again, as I said before, nothing is to be leaked on LanaBoards. Please refrain from posting any snippets, images, or information that may negatively impact Lana's upcoming project. Lana's team is now involved. We have to be respectful of this project.

So, before posting, please think twice about what you are going to say. We are taking things very seriously, even if a post was meant as a "joke." There are a lot of eyes on everyone right now. Be mindful.

Lots of love everyone. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is what we know so far (taken from previous thread):

LDR5

-Lana Del Rey for NME Magazine (December 2015)

2qbhoc82.jpg & 2qbhoc8.jpg

- In February 2016, Lana was interviewed in Pre-GRAMMY Gala Red Carpet.

Are you gonna drop another album anytime soon and surprise everyone?

"I don't think it will be a surprise when I'll do it but... you know... I will soon... I'm working on stuff I love."

Is it in a different direction from the last time?

"Yeah... but I don't know if you'd really know 'cause it has more to do with just like...I don't know... a clarity of inner dialogue that I feel is coming through better."

How about music?

"It's kinda in the same aesthetic."

- In July 2016, a music video was reportedly shot; Kasia Szarek as the casting director.

tumblr_o9dma2LMhj1t3ntjro1_1280.jpg

She was in studio with Justin Parker in November 2015 

tumblr_nxafqmq7js1uv3tpwo1_1280.jpg

- Via Ben Mawson in March 2016.

AMq0ba1.png

- Shared by Lana (on her @Honeymoon account) in March 2016"I can't tell if my managers like it, but I know they're on crack.".

EficT6z.jpg

- Shared by Lana in March 2016.

RDkxoLy.jpg

Lana's leaving a recording studio located in Santa Monica. (August 21st, 2016).

Lana+Del+Rey+Heads+Music+Studio+Santa+MoLana+Del+Rey+Lana+Del+Rey+Out+Santa+Moni

- She has hung out several times with "Born to Die" producer Emile Haynie and Father John Misty's collaborator Jonathan Wilson 

tumblr_o6h008Masb1ugdubbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o6jvixEN8a1v3mfrto1_500.jpg

tumblr_o50p11swsv1ugdubbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o6nn1tcGec1r9ih9zo3_1280.jpg

- Beautiful People (recorded in 2015 with Justin Parker) [Registered, possibly not for this album]

- Wild One (recorded in 2015 with Justin Parker) [Registered, possibly not for this album]

- Demos produced by Rick Nowels

- Lana presumably shot another video on October 28, 2016.

Chuck posted a video to Snapchat where she is posing with a girl that wears the same make-up. You can hear Lana speaking in the background and she mentions the word "video" 

http://instagram.fss...844476416_n.mp4

Also, Ben Mawson (her manager) posted a photo with Johnny Blue Eyes (her stylist) 

https://www.instagra.../p/BMIMPDLgrIM/

YOUNG AND IN LOVE 

- Young and in Love is probably the lead single

- Young and in Love is co-written by Rick Nowels, Benny Blanco and Emile Haynie

- Recorded possibly in the spring of 2016

-Registered in 2017:

ABrGcI6.png

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I wonder if it will be more stripped down than Honeymoon! It seems she's been going for that throughout her discography. Part of her maturing=editing her sound. I'm hoping for a very ambient, reverb sound. Like a mix between UV and HM, definitely still keeping drums of sorts and possibly hip hop influence!

I wonder if it will be more stripped down than Honeymoon! It seems she's been going for that throughout her discography. Part of her maturing=editing her sound. I'm hoping for a very ambient, reverb sound. Like a mix between UV and HM, definitely still keeping drums of sorts and possibly hip hop influence!

I think that trip-hop beats would fit very well if she were doing some kind of a mix between HM and UV. But I think that she's working in something different. I don't know what to expect

I think that trip-hop beats would fit very well if she were doing some kind of a mix between HM and UV. But I think that she's working in something different. I don't know what to expect

Totally! I agree, it's so exciting... I would be curious to see what Metro Boomin could do with Lanas voice. Those deep 808s UGHH making my knees weak

Totally! I agree, it's so exciting... I would be curious to see what Metro Boomin could do with Lanas voice. Those deep 808s UGHH making my knees weak

imagine a Lana song going "Metro Booming want some more n^^a" or "Mustard on the beat h o"   :rip:

imagine a Lana song going "Metro Booming want some more n^^a" or "Mustard on the beat h o" :rip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fF1A_6EYTc

Haha well it would def have to not have that... but even if it did, just imagine the hot choruses we could get like west coast with more of a hip hop NY sound with freak like 808s. We would all hear " Metro Boomin want some more n****" and wet our panties