SlowGinFizzzz

SKAM

SKAM ("Shame") is a Norwegian TV series originally released in September 2015. There are four seasons so far, each one having a different main character (season 1: Eva; season 2: Noora; season 3: Isak). Season 4, focussing on Sana, is airing right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3LnZkGos3E

Season 1

Season 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzd_Z1LPHsE

Season 3

Season 4

If you haven't watched SKAM yet – do it!

Also, I think we can all agree that Isak + Even are the cutest couple in the history of TV shows.  :flutter:

tumblr_inline_oge415JQVA1qi2qtn_540.gif

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

i love every single person and episode in this show. only people i dislike is william's brother but i don't like william so much too.

i'd want vilde as season 4 main character but we (kinda) know lots of things about her so chris (not the penatrator one) and sana would be better choices!

i love chris she is underrated

magnus is underrated too

i can talk about this show sooo long.

season 3 trailer is KINDA HOT.

Yass god honey! I've decided to start learning norwegian because of this show.. I love every single character from it but specially Isak and Vilde :cumming2:

That's what I call dedication! My favorites are Isak (obviously) and Noora. I think she's such an amazing character, she's not afraid to stand up against people talking sh*t and she's a feminist, I just love her. Even though she committed the c*ckblock of the century in season 3.

i love every single person and episode in this show. only people i dislike is william's brother but i don't like william so much too.

i'd want vilde as season 4 main character but we (kinda) know lots of things about her so chris (not the penatrator one) and sana would be better choices!

i love chris she is underrated

magnus is underrated too

i can talk about this show sooo long.

season 3 trailer is KINDA HOT.

You have no idea what was going through my head when I saw this gif before I had seen the trailer itself. :defeated:

tumblr_o9jshpXbUx1rqyl6qo1_500.gif

I actually saw a lot of people on Twitter who expect season 4 to have Magnus as main character.

My choice would be Even, but I know that's not gonna happen. :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I actually saw a lot of people on Twitter who expect season 4 to have Magnus as main character.

My choice would be Even, but I know that's not gonna happen. :toofunny:

i'm open to every character haha it really doesn't bother me!! but yeah even... i don't think he will be the main sadly

i'm open to every character haha it really doesn't bother me!! but yeah even... i don't think he will be the main sadly

I just want to see as much EVAK as possible. :oic:

But yeah, I could see them make him the main character in a later season, but definitely not the upcoming one.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Jesus I'm thirsty for NRK to develop Even's character much much MUCH more but then I'd also like to see Sana, Vilde or Magnus as the hosts

Vilde has to get her season when the Russ Buss time fully arrives imagine her senior year

Her meltdown could even be worse than ours seen in LDR5 thread (idk if that's possible we'll see :brows: )

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Jesus I'm thirsty for NRK to develop Even's character much much MUCH more but then I'd also like to see Sana, Vilde or Magnus as the hosts

Vilde has to get her season when the Russ Buss time fully arrives imagine her senior year

Okay you might actually be right about this, it would definitely make sense.

Her meltdown could even be worse than ours seen in LDR5 thread (idk if that's possible we'll see  :brows: )

:thumb3:

On an unrelated note, I kind of don't like Eskild. IDK, he's just annoying all the time.  :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Don't know if you guys have already seen this, but Julie Andem, the creator of SKAM, posted the script of Isak and Even celebrating New Year's Eve together on Instagram.

Even is standing in the bathroom of the dorm with wet hair and white shirt. Isak is standing in front him tying Even's tie. He's not doing so well with it, even though he said he was good. Even smiles and takes a sip of his beer.

I: You stand still, baby.
E (
laughs): Evi?
I (doesn't understand): Evi?
E: Did you call me Evi?
I: I called you baby.
E (laughs): It sounded like you said Evi.
I: Why would I call you Evi?
E: I don't know, a nickname?
I (laughs): Nickname? Nah.
I (finishes knot): Done.
Even turns towards the mirror and looks at his tie. He smiles and kisses Isak.
E: Ready for the party then.
I (takes a sip of beer): Ready for 2017.
E: What do you want for the new year?
I: For Trump to be deposited.
E: Asshole thing to say, considering he's your uncle.
I: I know, but he's kind of an asshole himself, so he can handle it. What do you want?
E: That you learn how to tie a tie.
I (laughs): Haha :) you.
E (smiles and kisses Isak): Nah. I don't want jack:). Just want everything to stay like it is now. Isak smiles and kisses Even.
E (pushes away Isak's fringe): Happy new year, baby.
I: Happy new year, Evi.

(source)

...so will Even be the season 4 main character after all?  :oic: 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Yall won. I just spent 1h on the official site, I'm starting to watch it tonight :defeated:

Yaykes good luck distracting yourself from LDR5 drama! Stay strong sis

Also a hint for you related with season 1 experience: "trust no one" :glasses:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Even is my favorite character, but i don't think S4 will be about him (nor do i want it to, tbh). judging from Julie's insta follows in the last month or so, i'm 90% sure il will be about Sana.

i kinda distanced myself from the fandom tough, because i can't deal with some people's lack of respect for personal privacy & Henrik/Tarjei shippers just make me cringe sfm. like this afternoon's instagram drama, i'm just like, bye.

what is y'all's personal seasons ranking, btw? mine is S3 > S1 > S2. S2 was really pretty but the whole ~bad boy falls & changes for hard-to-get girl~ is kinda old, and i also didn't like how they made Noora act contrarily to her beliefs/personality for the entire season; Noorhelm didn't make any sense.

what is y'all's personal seasons ranking, btw? mine is S3 > S1 > S2. S2 was really pretty but the whole ~bad boy falls & changes for hard-to-get girl~ is kinda old, and i also didn't like how they made Noora act contrarily to her beliefs/personality for the entire season; Noorhelm didn't make any sense.

i agree with you word by word

Even is my favorite character, but i don't think S4 will be about him (nor do i want it to, tbh). judging from Julie's insta follows in the last month or so, i'm 90% sure il will be about Sana.

i kinda distanced myself from the fandom tough, because i can't deal with some people's lack of respect for personal privacy & Henrik/Tarjei shippers just make me cringe sfm. like this afternoon's instagram drama, i'm just like, bye.

Wait, what Instagram drama and fans disrespecting their privacy? Could you tell me what exactly happened? :toofunny: 

Do people really take this seriously? I mean, I love the series and I enjoyed watching it a lot, but at the end of the day it's still just a TV show. 

Regarding the personal ranking, for me it would be S3 (duh) > S2 > S1. You are right that it was a bit weird how Noora and William acted differently than you expected them to, but people change when they are in love and IDK, generally S2 was just more relatable and interesting to me and as I already mentioned, I really liked Noora as a character. S1 on the other hand was still nice and I enjoyed watching it, but it was nothing too extraordinary. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

@@SlowGinFizzzz

Henrik & friends posted photos/insta stories that pretty much officialize that he's in a relationship with a girl. some people - basically Skam's version of larries - weren't happy and started insulting both left and right, accusing him of 'gay pandering', of not respecting his fans' feelings, etc. this is also not the 1st time it's happened, he had posted a photo of the 2 a while ago but eventually deleted it because of all the hate both received.

about not respecting people's privacy... god, where to start. irl and social media stalking (the school actually had to issue a statement saying non students were forbidden from entering the premises), speculating about the actors' private lives and sexual orientation, and just a general lack of sense of boundaries tbh. for instance, Tarjei (Isak) actually deleted his own social media because of it. Thomas (William) was harassed by crazy female fans, including a 50+ yo woman who proposed to him (it's speculated that's part of the reason why he decided to leave the show). in sum, people are f*cking crazy.