Viva

Adele

I saw that the entertainment section didn't had a Adele thread. Since I am a huge fan of hers I decided to make one. I really love Adele. She is visceral. Love her Voice, personality, songs, lyrics the whole package.

And you? Do you love her, like her, don't like her, don't care, think she is overrated??

So that's it disscuss Adele here if you want. Just post your thoughts :D

8Elwbwi.jpg

glgcDdT.gif

I like her.

Her first album was brilliant, but I think '21' is a bit overrated.

Not saying it's bad - I love that record too, but compared to the first album it is.

I don't get it why people all of a sudden hate her.

I mean, I get it, EVERYONE kept posting 'Someone like you' until our ears started to bleed from the song and all the jokes about it, but it's not her fault. I still like her.

And I love her sense of humor. She's so funny without trying to be. 

Love her. She deserves any part of the success she's getting. 'Bout time real talent was recognized in the music industry along with Lana.  :yesnod:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Don't get why she didn't put Painting Pictures in 19. 

I Found A Boy is underrated. 

I  don't get why she didn't put it either. :flutter: I love I Found a Boy too. Also Black&Gold, He wont go (one of my favorite's ) and My Same I think are so overrated. I loved that she sang My Same to her BFF on the RAH concert. Such a cute and nice way to pay homage to a friendship.

glgcDdT.gif

I  don't get why she didn't put it either. :flutter: I love I Found a Boy too. Also Black&Gold, He wont go (one of my favorite's ) and My Same I think are so overrated. I loved that she sang My Same to her BFF on the RAH concert. Such a cute and nice way to pay homage to a friendship.

When I used to fully stan her, I would pretend that she was singing My Same to me since her bff has the same name as me.  :P

Her covers are great, especially Etta James's Fool That I Am 

she is amazing, however, she is overrated

Not  as overrated as 1D tbh.

I think she's rated fairly based on her talent. She's not in the news apart from when she's releasing music. However, I don't think Skyfall deserved an Oscar.. :eek:

i think it's not overrated, the hype was just too big, because her voice is very strong and she's a very talented person, so the people are actually right but it was just to much that she's everywhere (like even the oscars, golden globes...)

i76mrxw.png 

Honestly, I used to like her much more, but now she's over rated for me. I can tell this post is gonna be a rant, so sorry 'bout it.

1 She's a lazy artist. She didn't finish her tour, even though she could have. She only made videos for 2/4 of her singles.

2 Her voice is great, but that's all. People act like she has the voice of a Godess, and I know I might get hate for this, but I think Gaga has a better voice than her. They do have the same amount of control, but Gaga's is more versatile,eccentric, and she has a higher range.

3.After listening to Lana, Adele's music got really boring imo.

Honestly, I used to like her much more, but now she's over rated for me. I can tell this post is gonna be a rant, so sorry 'bout it.

1 She's a lazy artist. She didn't finish her tour, even though she could have. She only made videos for 2/4 of her singles.

2 Her voice is great, but that's all. People act like she has the voice of a Godess, and I know I might get hate for this, but I think Gaga has a better voice than her. They do have the same amount of control, but Gaga's is more versatile,eccentric, and she has a higher range.

3.After listening to Lana, Adele's music got really boring imo.

:lmao: :lmao: You are so funny :lmao: :lmao:

:smokes: your post is a sarcastic answer right?? :lanasrs:

glgcDdT.gif

:P  i like adele. her voice is nice but her lyrics are nothing too special. definitely agree with those that think she's overrated. 

my top favorite songs:

he wont go, painting pictures, melt my heart to stone

Her collab with Daniel Merriweather is one of the only songs of Adele that I still listen to now. 

Her cover of Cheryl's song "Promise This" is SO GOOD. imo, Adele's version is so much better. Cheryl tried to make this song into some dance tune equipped with crazy choreography that was not matching with the song's intended mood. It's clearly meant to be slowed down and sung soulfully as Adele does: 

Since I used to eagerly watch + read all of her interviews, my ears slowly became adjusted to her rushed way of speaking and heavy cockney accent.    

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

:drag:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Her cover of Cheryl's song "Promise This" is SO GOOD. imo, Adele's version is so much better. Cheryl tried to make this song into some dance tune equipped with crazy choreography that was not matching with the song's intended mood. It's clearly meant to be slowed down and sung soulfully as Adele does:

When I first heard that, I was like :flutter: . She made it sound so etheral.

I know I might get hate for this, but I think Gaga has a better voice than her

:usrsney:

Praying for you.

:pray: