M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

One of the best female rappers out there. I love her and she texted me on tumblr back. Very happy about that.

She released an EP called "1991" and a mixtape called "Fantasea" this year.

Her debut album will drop next year.

I'm proud to say I stan for Azealia after July. When her mixtape came out, It just made me become a stan overnight honestly. Her flow is great, her singing is great, her beats are great, and lyrically she's great. Overall, she's one of the best female rappers out there right now.

& I recommend anybody that hasn't heard her mixtape "FANTASEA" or her EP "1991" I recommend you hear atleast one of those. Because both of them are timeless. :legend:

Here are some highlight songs from "FANTASEA", for me:

And many more.

GUYS! I was actually one of her winners for the liquorice contest where you had to submit a video somehow responding to liquorice (either remixing it, making a fan video, covering it, etc). So, I wrote my own version, which i'd love for you guys to check out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5ZQUeA-SxA

She picked me as one of 25 winners world wide for the contest! I'm SUCH a huge fan of hers and it's such an honor to be noticed by her for my own work!

Hope you guys like it.

It will be on my mixtape titled "HOOLIGAN HOUSE" coming this Halloween.

GUYS! I was actually one of her winners for the liquorice contest where you had to submit a video somehow responding to liquorice (either remixing it, making a fan video, covering it, etc). So, I wrote my own version, which i'd love for you guys to check out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5ZQUeA-SxA

She picked me as one of 25 winners world wide for the contest! I'm SUCH a huge fan of hers and it's such an honor to be noticed by her for my own work!

Hope you guys like it.

It will be on my mixtape titled "HOOLIGAN HOUSE" coming this Halloween.

Hallelujah, consider my calendar marked!

(I've already praised you about this :teehee: )

Yay someone made an Azealia thread!

As you can probably tell, I'm a big fan of Azealia!!

Out of Space is probably my favourite song by her.

Fantasea and the 1991 EP are totally different sounds and I adore them both, but I hope the album sounds more like the songs on the 1991 EP.

20r46kx.jpg

TRUTH!!!! I want to see them collaborate!!!

What kind of genre defying beauty :oprah:

Fantasea and the 1991 EP are totally different sounds and I adore them both, but I hope the album sounds more like the songs on the 1991 EP.

Me, too. Wondering if she'll recycle any songs for the album? Hope not, really. Talking of the album: ugh it's so far away :defeated:

Wondering if she'll recycle any songs for the album? Hope not, really. Talking of the album: ugh it's so far away :defeated:

I hope not too!

I know right! The wait is killing me.

20r46kx.jpg