DWould

Lana attacked by a fan in Toronto

Hi guys, 

Before beginning this topic, I really don't know if it's true or not / if someone already talked about it / or if I'm in the good section. So, sorry if I cross a line. Mmh, few hours ago I saw some messages on facebook "Lana Del Rey France" and Twitter.

Here some a captions :

808550LorsduconcertquiaeulieuhierToronto

370267LanaDelReyOnlineLanaDReyOnlinesurT

So, it's what I've heard by french fans : 

Last night in Toronto, during the concert ("National Anthem" was playing), Lana leave the stage to thank her fans (autographs / photos). But one of them pulled her hairs ! Lana was schocked and she cried. I'm quite worried guys. I hope it's a lie... But, for some reason, french fawks are really well-informed about Lana. I PRAY THAT IS A LIE ! She doesn't deserve it. No one deserve a such cruel and meanless attack ! 

To be honest, it's clear that the fan didn't mean to "attack" Lana at the show. There were TONS of people grabbing at her in the front row and to be honest, I got a grasp on the back of her head one time (that hoe was hairsprayed to death). I mean, I didn't pull her fucking hair, but I def got ahold if it. It's one thing if it's an accident, but it's another if it wasn't (but it obvs was an accident). Anyone would obviously be upset if it happened to them too. Just imagine if Lana had pinned in/glued on extensions. She has a right to get upset and leave early.

Case closed tbh.

To be honest, it's clear that the fan didn't mean to "attack" Lana at the show. There were TONS of people grabbing at her in the front row and to be honest, I got a grasp on the back of her head one time (that hoe was hairsprayed to death). I mean, I didn't pull her fucking hair, but I def got ahold if it. It's one thing if it's an accident, but it's another if it wasn't (but it obvs was an accident). Anyone would obviously be upset if it happened to them too. Just imagine if Lana had pinned in/glued on extensions. She has a right to get upset and leave early.

Case closed tbh.

you were there last night????

it didn't happen I was there she was on the screen signing stuff, literally she was taking a selfie with a guy and then she just got back up on stage 

you were there last night????

it didn't happen I was there she was on the screen signing stuff, literally she was taking a selfie with a guy and then she just got back up on stage

No, not last night, but I was just stating in general that it happens and have myself as an example.

No, not last night, but I was just stating in general that it happens and have myself as an example.

oh lol i was going to be all freak like with you ! like omg show was amazing lol

She didn't come down for Cola like she usually does so I don't think she wanted to do the pit thing 

I found video online of every song performed in Toronto EXCEPT for National Anthem lol. I'm someone will post one though.

lol I recorded it but I stopped when she  jumped in the pit

Not that big a deal. Think of it, if you were in the public eye like that, selling out venues and areas, don't you think people would go crazy to meet her? Why do you think most big name stars don't go into the crowd like she does, although she IS the one who puts herself at a risk for whatever could happen by doing that. I adore her for doing that but it can be risky. It's her choice and I know it makes her happy, so she can do as she wants, but still. Then again, I think she'd do anything for her fans. Honestly, with the price for a ticket to see Lana, they wouldn't pay that much just to try to hurt her. I don't think they meant to do whatever happened. It happens.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Well, after the fuzz this has created, at least it's less likely to happen again.

People who pay for her shows and even fight their way through everyone to be front row must love her at least somewhat, so I'm sure they wouldn't harm her intentionally

Well I found a video. You can't really see much though.

At around 1:30 she starts to take a selfie with someone, but something obviously happened because she didn't even unlock the phone and she just walked away. Plus she didn't go to each end of the first row, which is kind of unlike her.

And it's kind of unlike her to just wave and then dip. Usually she thanks the audience or something. 

Either way, something definitely happened.

From the video, she looked super annoyed with that fan and I saw the security guy talking to them so yeah I think they did pull her hair. There's no way she would take pics and sign stuff for only 2 minutes its so unlike her

tumblr_nir4q4a8RT1u4ss0ao1_500.png

Well I found a video. You can't really see much though.

At around 1:30 she starts to take a selfie with someone, but something obviously happened because she didn't even unlock the phone and she just walked away. Plus she didn't go to each end of the first row, which is kind of unlike her.

And it's kind of unlike her to just wave and then dip. Usually she thanks the audience or something. 

Either way, something definitely happened.

She waves and just walks away every time. Never says anything right before leaving stage. She will say thank you, then go down to the pit, get back on stage, wave and leave. 

I have no doubt that it happened (on accident) and that's why she left, but people saying she was crying and stormed off stage...that's obviously an exaggeration. She left the stage how she always does. I don't think it shook her up that much. Security probs just told her it's in her best interest to not spend any more time down there. 

Case closed tbh.

You just said you weren't even there... Let's let the people who were actually in the show explain what happened please  :facepalm:

I wasn't there so I don't know if it happened, but if someone did do that on purpose then that's out of order. Why would anybody even do that for? But yeah, she does just leave the stage, that's what Lana does lol. 

4r9w86.jpg