electra

Some Song Covers

Hey! I'm a new member and I thought this would be an okay first post. Basically, on my computer I have every one of Lana's unreleased song's and every single song has it's own individual cover. Sometimes I can't find covers though so I have to make them myself. I normally delete the base file after putting it into iTunes, but I saved these one's because I liked how they turned out (and there are very few or no covers/artworks relating to these songs). Enjoy them and use them if you'd like!

Song Covers:

• I was in a bad way
  • JFK
  • Get Drunk

post-5464-0-49349100-1405820304_thumb.pngpost-5464-0-55074400-1405820309_thumb.pngpost-5464-0-20157300-1405820313_thumb.png

It was a bit hard but I got there eventually. All 115 unreleased songs (not including live performances or demos)!

I don't really have any worth posts (you wouldn't believe the quality jump for some of these, some of them are just really bad). But if I make any more decent ones I'll post!

I also have one for Put Me In A Movie I made awhile back. I'll post if I find it!

Wow, they are really cool, I like your style :)

Simple but beautiful, like many of her actual single covers.

Thank you :) I like simplicity and minimalism. It's something I'm quite good at! :)

The JFK one is totally amazing

Thank you! :)

Gonna post some more now that I've made some more. I've done the entirety of Born To Die in BTD cover style and Ultraviolence in UV cover style. Hope you guys enjoy!

• Born To Die

beiucl.jpg

28v4scj.png

9a1zdj.png

2l6cuf.png

snkwmb.png

2lxjo6f.png

2mfdhsw.png

kcnf2e.png

68906v.png

28sy1rp.png

2hwivyc.png

apb8r7.png

2h2kwfr.jpg

nfr0om.png

azdli.png

Highkey NGL now that I'm better at design I might redesign/redo some of these and add HM and LFL, I forgot this thread even existed.

Idk if anyone actually used these but i won't lie I'm considering using some of these again.