buster

The Endless Summer Tour 2015

I thought we could start an extensive list of her upcoming summer tour and have this post pinned. I know tickets already went on sale and most of the venues only have very few left. I imagine she will add more dates in the U.S. as well as other countries and we can add them here. 

The following dates were announced on December 1, 2014. The presale for tickets began December 4th with regular sale on December 6th.

2015 The Endless Summer Tour Dates:
05/07 The Woodlands, TX @ Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion*

05/09 Dallas, TX @ Gexa Energy Pavilion*
 [Postponed due to weather]
05/12 Morrison, CO @ Red Rocks Amphitheatre*

05/14 Phoenix, AZ @ Ak-Chin Pavilion*

05/16 Chula Vista, CA @ Sleep Train Amphitheater*

05/18 Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Bowl*

05/20 Mountain View, CA @ Shoreline Amphitheatre*

05/22 Ridgefield, WA @ Sleep Country Amphitheater*

05/28 Noblesville, IN @ Klipsch Music Center %

05/30 Tinley Park, IL @ First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre %

05/31 Clarkston, MI @ DTE Energy Music Theatre %

06/03 Toronto, ON @ Molson Canadian Amphitheatre %

06/04 Montreal, QC @ Bell Centre %

06/11 Bristow, VA @ Jiffy Lube Live %

06/13 Charlotte, NC @ PNC Music Pavilion % 

06/14 Atlanta, GA @ Aaron’s Amphitheatre at Lakewood %

06/16 West Palm Beach, FL @ Cruzan Amphitheater %

TBA Dallas, TX @ Gexa Energy Pavilion

* Courtney Love
% Grimes

looking at the 
05/20 Mountain View, CA @ Shoreline Amphitheatre*  Front row seats are now 938 dollars!!!.  Anyone ever been here before is seating actually defined and unmovable.  IE if i pay 950 is it just gonna be a standing area.  Sure seems like its seated but.... Just curious if anyone has been here before i drop 2k.

And i guess Lana is moving up as this venue seats 22k plus members far larger than anything from last years tour.

looking at the 
05/20 Mountain View, CA @ Shoreline Amphitheatre*  Front row seats are now 938 dollars!!!.  Anyone ever been here before is seating actually defined and unmovable.  IE if i pay 950 is it just gonna be a standing area.  Sure seems like its seated but.... Just curious if anyone has been here before i drop 2k.

And i guess Lana is moving up as this venue seats 22k plus members far larger than anything from last years tour.

don't drop 1000$ on lana seats! Unless you're super rich but if you have other expenses i suggest you get cheaper seats, assuming you're looking at resale price. You can get 150-400$ seats a couple rows back. Last year i paid 270$ for a ticket and it really wasn't worth it. But if the ticket has a row and seat number then it's not standing. It's standing if it says GA

@@Bae I have never been but you can find cheaper seats than that. This venue does not have a General Admission section so it is all rows and seats. I don't think there are very many regular sale seats but there are resale seats and many are cheaper than $900. Go to the site and choose the tab that says "Buy On Map." This allows you to choose the seats you want if they are available. 

http://concerts.livenation.com/event/1C004D76B6872D89?tm_link=search_msg-0_1C004D76B6872D89&crosssite=TM_US:1646704:229414

yes but the good seats up front in row bbb ccc or ddd are 900 plus.  And money is not an object I am doing quite well.  Just wanted to make sure if i bought that seat it would be mine and there wouldn't be any need for an argument over my area.  It appears it is all seated as you said so this is not an issue.

Now just to find those tickets on sale.  Will have to wait until it gets closer it appears as the closest is DD for 958$.

Also they all sell in pairs grrr no one will sell singles.  There is no way in hell my wife will go with me lol she wont even let me listen to the cd in the car.  Maybe we will have a lana forums sweepstake for the second ticket!

yes but the good seats up front in row bbb ccc or ddd are 900 plus.  And money is not an object I'm clearing a quarter mil this year.  Just wanted to make sure if i bought that seat it would be mine and there wouldn't be any need for an argument over my area.  It appears it is all seated as you said so this is not an issue.

Now just to find those tickets on sale.  Will have to wait until it gets closer it appears as the closest is DD for 958$.

Also they all sell in pairs grrr no one will sell singles.  There is no way in hell my wife will go with me lol she wont even let me listen to the cd in the car.  Maybe we will have a lana forums sweepstake for the second ticket!

Hi ! :hooker:

yes but the good seats up front in row bbb ccc or ddd are 900 plus.  And money is not an object I am doing quite well.  Just wanted to make sure if i bought that seat it would be mine and there wouldn't be any need for an argument over my area.  It appears it is all seated as you said so this is not an issue.

Also they all sell in pairs grrr no one will sell singles.  There is no way in hell my wife will go with me lol she wont even let me listen to the cd in the car.  Maybe we will have a lana forums sweepstake for the second ticket!

Why did you marry ha?

k17pA.gif

(j/k..take me instead daddy) :troll:

don't drop 1000$ on lana seats! Unless you're super rich but if you have other expenses i suggest you get cheaper seats, assuming you're looking at resale price. You can get 150-400$ seats a couple rows back. Last year i paid 270$ for a ticket and it really wasn't worth it. But if the ticket has a row and seat number then it's not standing. It's standing if it says GA

I paid $1000 (including hotel) to see her at Sweetlife this year and it was worth every penny. I can't wait to see her again...and to save at least a few dollars this time around since a friend's mom lives near the venue and we can crash there. :P

I paid $1000 (including hotel) to see her at Sweetlife this year and it was worth every penny. I can't wait to see her again...and to save at least a few dollars this time around since a friend's mom lives near the venue and we can crash there. :P

I guess i depends, but I personally would not want to pay 1000$ to see her preform for an hour. Glad you had fun though!

"The Endless Summer" was probably the most famous surfing movie of all time.  It came out a long time ago (1966) and is about some surfers who travel the world looking for the best waves to surf.  With her interest in the Beach Boys, it seems unlikely Lana is unaware of the connection.  For example, summer in Australia is December to February.  I think it will be a world tour.

I didn't know how the sales of tickets were going to go for this tour as she is playing larger venues. I know her popularity has risen but it was still hard to tell if this tour was going to be successful based on the initial sale of tickets. I only bring it up because if tickets didn't sell well, record companies/management will at times cancel the tour. I feared that but it seems to have gone well in most cities. 

Houston - resale tickets left but no two tickets together through Live Nation

Dallas - resale tickets left but no two tickets together through Live Nation

Colorado - not many left

Arizona - many tickets still left on Live Nation, some resale

Chula Vista - single tickets still left on Live Nation, some resale

Hollywood - a couple of high priced charity tix left but no regular tix, resale tickets left

Mountain View - lots of resale tickets but no regular tix

RidgefieldWA - lots of seats left, no resale option

Noblesville, IN - lots of tickets, resale tickets too

Tinley Park, IL - tickets still available, resale too

Clarkston, MI - no "Buy On Map" option

Bristow, VA - lots of regular seats, resale too, even GA is available

Charlotte, NC - lots of seats left, resale too

Atlanta, GA - no "Buy On Map" option

West Palm Beach, FL - pit and lower sections sold out w/no resale; upper sections resale only; this one appears to be technically sold out

As we know, it is never really sold out. Resale ticket places like StubHub and so on have tickets to sell. The VIP packages that don't sell as well as some box seats will be released later next year. So many variables. 

I hope this tour goes well. I am so damn excited about this tour!! 

"The Endless Summer" was probably the most famous surfing movie of all time.  It came out a long time ago (1966) and is about some surfers who travel the world looking for the best waves to surf.  With her interest in the Beach Boys, it seems unlikely Lana is unaware of the connection.  For example, summer in Australia is December to February.  I think it will be a world tour.

Interesting! So she's coming to my country in December 2015-March 2016?  :O

I didn't know how the sales of tickets were going to go for this tour as she is playing larger venues. I know her popularity has risen but it was still hard to tell if this tour was going to be successful based on the initial sale of tickets. I only bring it up because if tickets didn't sell well, record companies/management will at times cancel the tour. I feared that but it seems to have gone well in most cities. 

Houston - resale tickets left but no two tickets together through Live Nation

Dallas - resale tickets left but no two tickets together through Live Nation

Colorado - not many left

Arizona - many tickets still left on Live Nation, some resale

Chula Vista - single tickets still left on Live Nation, some resale

Hollywood - a couple of high priced charity tix left but no regular tix, resale tickets left

Mountain View - lots of resale tickets but no regular tix

RidgefieldWA - lots of seats left, no resale option

Noblesville, IN - lots of tickets, resale tickets too

Tinley Park, IL - tickets still available, resale too

Clarkston, MI - no "Buy On Map" option

Bristow, VA - lots of regular seats, resale too, even GA is available

Charlotte, NC - lots of seats left, resale too

Atlanta, GA - no "Buy On Map" option

West Palm Beach, FL - pit and lower sections sold out w/no resale; upper sections resale only; this one appears to be technically sold out

As we know, it is never really sold out. Resale ticket places like StubHub and so on have tickets to sell. The VIP packages that don't sell as well as some box seats will be released later next year. So many variables. 

I hope this tour goes well. I am so damn excited about this tour!! 

Idk about the US but it will do very very well in the rest of the world, especially in Australia and South America.