Sign in to follow this  
iwasborntodie

ISIS execute pilot by putting him in cage and setting him on fire

I saw the video. Man, it was really brutal.

good lord theres a video? definitely not watching. I've already seen in vid of a man being burned alive before ;(

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

With 1.57 billion of people declaring themselves Muslims you would expect a gigantic outrage from the community translated to every possible language. I don't see it on the news, on the streets, not even online. Makes you wonder, doesn't? The silence is as loud as the bombs

glgcDdT.gif

With 1.57 billion of people declaring themselves Muslims you would expect a gigantic outrage from the community translated to every possible language. I don't see it on the news, on the streets, not even online. Makes you wonder, doesn't? The silence is as loud as the bombs

Yet they were quick enough to condemn a Charlie Hebdo artists for depicting Alah (I should also mention this was post-Hebdo cartoonists killing spree, where again these guys get their mouths shut!)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2944946/Thousands-British-Muslims-protest-against-Charlie-Hebdo-magazine-publishing-cartoons-Prophet-Mohammed.html

What I find interesting about this is that they are protesting against freedom of speech whilst using the freedom of speech that they have in the UK to conduct a protest in the first place!

If they don't enjoy the freedom of speech and other privileges this country grants people, then I suggest they go live in a strict Muslim country.

Yet they were quick enough to condemn a Charlie Hebdo artists for depicting Alah (I should also mention this was post-Hebdo cartoonists killing spree, where again these guys get their mouths shut!)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2944946/Thousands-British-Muslims-protest-against-Charlie-Hebdo-magazine-publishing-cartoons-Prophet-Mohammed.html

What I find interesting about this is that they are protesting against freedom of speech whilst using the freedom of speech that they have in the UK to conduct a protest in the first place!

If they don't enjoy the freedom of speech and other privileges this country grants people, then I suggest they go live in a strict Muslim country.

Do you see the size of the problem when they represent 1.5 billion of humanity? I believe the high majority of Muslims are moderate and peaceful, I believe the high majority will never kill or be a human bomb, but I also believe that such silence coming from such large community is scary in many ways. I believe they support the idea of Islamism as a way of life far beyond a religion, as a law, as a culture and as how a country rules their society. The majority will never act on it per say, but one thing is not acting on it and the other is reacting against it. That right there is what is scary

In Chechen over 800.000 people protested against Muhammad Cartoons, protests happened in Pakistan and Iran as well. That in my mind is kind of expected to a certain level since those people live in a actual Muslim country. What surprises me and amuses me more is the intense Muslim population that lives in the West, those ones scare the shit out of me, not the random arab guy in Pakistan who was never exposed to anything different, he doesn't have a wider view.

The silence is just bizarre

glgcDdT.gif

On top of the constant beheadings, limb amputations, stonings, and throwing people to their deaths from high buildings, ISIS have tried to up their cruelty once more.

While I share your outrage at atrocities like this and would condemn them wherever they take place, I find it rather selective. Many innocents have died gruesome deaths, yes, even being burned to death, as a result of Western intervention in Muslim countries. Many Western nations have also tortured or been complicit in torturing sometimes innocent Muslims. But look at those uniquely violent Muslims!

Then you're not listening. Tons of Muslim groups have condemned this and other acts committed by extremist groups.

"They". Painting with an awfully broad brush here.

Do you see the size of the problem when they represent 1.5 billion of humanity? I believe the high majority of Muslims are moderate and peaceful, I believe the high majority will never kill or be a human bomb, but I also believe that such silence coming from such large community is scary in many ways. I believe they support the idea of Islamism as a way of life far beyond a religion, as a law, as a culture and as how a country rules their society. The majority will never act on it per say, but one thing is not acting on it and the other is reacting against it. That right there is what is scary

In Chechen over 800.000 people protested against Muhammad Cartoons, protests happened in Pakistan and Iran as well. That in my mind is kind of expected to a certain level since those people live in a actual Muslim country. What surprises me and amuses me more is the intense Muslim population that lives in the West, those ones scare the shit out of me, not the random arab guy in Pakistan who was never exposed to anything different, he doesn't have a wider view.

This sentiment of guilty by association until proven innocent is extremely ugly, xenophobic, and racist. You condemn all Muslims for the actions of all other Muslims. You automatically assume that they support such acts if they do not publicly condemn them. You ignore that many Muslims have publicly condemend them. You do not require any other groups to condemn these acts to escape your suspicion. You do not hold yourself or your in-groups to the same standard. You do not hold yourself or others in your in-groups responsible for the actions of all others in your in-groups or require yourself or others in your in-groups to publicly condemn all bad actions by others in your in-groups.

Do you see the size of the problem when they you represent 1.5 billion 1.7 billion of humanity? I believe the high majority of Muslims Westerners are moderate and peaceful, I believe the high majority will never kill or be a human bomb operate flying killer robots, but I also believe that such silence coming from such large community is scary in many ways. I believe they support the idea of Islamism Western interventionism as a way of life far beyond a religion, as a law, as a culture and as how a country rules their society. The majority will never act on it per say, but one thing is not acting on it and the other is reacting against it. That right there is what is scary

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

While I share your outrage at atrocities like this and would condemn them wherever they take place, I find it rather selective. Many innocents have died gruesome deaths, yes, even being burned to death, as a result of Western intervention in Muslim countries. Many Western nations have also tortured or been complicit in torturing sometimes innocent Muslims. But look at those uniquely violent Muslims!

Then you're not listening. Tons of Muslim groups have condemned this and other acts committed by extremist groups.

"They". Painting with an awfully broad brush here.

This sentiment of guilty by association until proven innocent is extremely ugly, xenophobic, and racist. You condemn all Muslims for the actions of all other Muslims. You automatically assume that they support such acts if they do not publicly condemn them. You ignore that many Muslims have publicly condemend them. You do not require any other groups to condemn these acts to escape your suspicion. You do not hold yourself or your in-groups to the same standard. You do not hold yourself or others in your in-groups responsible for the actions of all others in your in-groups or require yourself or others in your in-groups to publicly condemn all bad actions by others in your in-groups.

Do you see the size of the problem when they you represent 1.5 billion 1.7 billion of humanity? I believe the high majority of Muslims Westerners are moderate and peaceful, I believe the high majority will never kill or be a human bomb operate flying killer robots, but I also believe that such silence coming from such large community is scary in many ways. I believe they support the idea of Islamism Western interventionism as a way of life far beyond a religion, as a law, as a culture and as how a country rules their society. The majority will never act on it per say, but one thing is not acting on it and the other is reacting against it. That right there is what is scary

Miss reading what I said wont change what I wrote. Hope people read my comment before reading the amount of crap you turned what I've said into.

I've never said anyone was guilty, specially by association. My comment was BASED on silence and lack of outrage, not association.

1. Since when your collision represents a high percentage of the Western world?

2. The best part: Since when Islam is a race? :oic2:How ignorant can one be? :oic2: Please, take a sit before writing such answers to me. There are several Arabs and Africans who are Catholic, are they a different RACE from the African and Arab's who are Muslims?Being a Muslim changes a white American race now?? Is that it? Let's see if I decided to become a Muslim this minute what race will I become? :smh:

3. Call me a Xenophobic because I think silence is a form of acceptance?

4. And YES I do assume if you don't take a stand and stay silent you don't condemn , at least in a certain degree.

Belonging to a religion which is also a form of fascism in many countries doesn't make you like them, being silent on the other hand does. Yes, few Muslim communities condemn the actions, yes many statements. Yet not even close to gathering 800.000 people on the streets to protest against the atrocities that happened in the name of Muhammad, ISIS or Al Qaeda. Thousands protesting and making statements in France against the cartoons Charlie did. How many protesting against the death of those people in the Charlie's office?? Yeah, sums up everything. They died because of a cartoon, a draw on a piece of paper.

5. Western Muslims protesting against it wont change the mind of extremely radical people but can change the way young Muslim kids see their own religion. Makes a difference in what type of people that religion will attract today and in the future, makes a difference in how people who are isolated in Muslim countries, with no meanings to speak for themselves are perceived.

glgcDdT.gif

I've never said anyone was guilty, specially by association. My comment was BASED on silence and lack of outrage, not association.

Yes, you have. Your comment was not only based on what you deem an insufficient display of outrage. Otherwise you'd have expressed fear and outrage over anyone who hasn't made a public show of expressing outrage. But no, it's only Muslims you demand this of. In your worldview, all Muslims are automatically guilty by association of supporting such acts unless they prove they're "one of the good ones" by making a public performance of outrage, regardless of what they actually think about it.

2. The best part: Since when Islam is a race? :oic2:How ignorant can one be? :oic2: Please, take a sit before writing such answers to me. There are several Arabs and Africans who are Catholic, are they a different RACE from the African and Arab's who are Muslims?Being a Muslim changes a white American race now?? Is that it? Let's see if I decided to become a Muslim this minute what race will I become? :smh:

We can quibble about whether a person's prejudice against members of an entire religion largely compromised of people of other races is or is not racist, but I'm willing to concede that specific point for the sake of argument because it doesn't change my larger point that it's the same ugly impulse.

Call me a Xenophobic because I think silence is a form of acceptance?

I'm calling you xenophobic because you're applying a different standard to another group of people than you would to yourself or your own in-groups and it seems motivated primarily by a generalized fear and suspicion of the other group.

And YES I do assume if you don't take a stand and stay silent you don't condemn , at least in a certain degree.

This is ridiculous. Tons of terrible things have probably happened just today. You can't possibly have condemned them all. I guess I'll have to assume you support most of them until you say otherwise!

Now to be clear, no one should support acts like this. And every right-thinking person should condemn them in their own hearts and minds. But the insistence that people should be presumed guilty of supporting them if they haven't expressed that condemnation publicly is grotesque. It reminds me of McCarthyism in the US in the '50s.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Yes, you have. Your comment was not only based on what you deem an insufficient display of outrage. Otherwise you'd have expressed fear and outrage over anyone who hasn't made a public show of expressing outrage. But no, it's only Muslims you demand this of. In your worldview, all Muslims are automatically guilty by association of supporting such acts unless they prove they're "one of the good ones" by making a public performance of outrage, regardless of what they actually think about it.

You're getting ridiculous and sounding ignorant and your sentence doesn't even make sense. First of all , do you even read newspapers or watch any news? CNN doesn't count by the way. Because only a person living under a rock for the last 12 years wouldn't notice the outrage of millions of people all over the world, of different nationalities, different races and backgrounds and different religions. Off course the Muslims should be the first to speak and condemn since they are the most affected in the first place. 

For your information Al Jazeera also questions the lake of protest by Muslims in the west... 

It's not about being "one of the good ones" , that obviously was not what I said. Statements matter because they position what your thoughts are. When 1.5 billion stay silent is very strange and when you don't speak up people speak for you. Imagine the irony of having ISIS, AL Qaeda, Brits and Americans speaking for them, if wasn't such a actual problem would be funny. Like having a rapist speak for the victim, it's exactly what is happening. Victims here being the majority of the Muslim population and obviously all the others who died on the attacks by Islam Fascist terrorists

Silence is a powerful weapon, helps America a lot tho, the Muslims, not so much.

We can quibble about whether a person's prejudice against members of an entire religion largely compromised of people of other races is or is not racist, but I'm willing to concede that specific point for the sake of argument because it doesn't change my larger point that it's the same ugly impulse.

No my friend you wont get further because you were wrong and your entitlement doesn't allow you to admit it. I'm not being racist in any way, there isn't even a possibility for you to use such argument. Islam isn't a race in the first place, it's a religion that was transformed into a fascist regime in many places and uses God "will" to justify their actions. Islam or Muslim aren't isolated in a single region. What's next? The minority card for 1.5 billion people? Black, white, brown, yellow... Muslims are a rainbow of races combined and is pathetic to think you can use the "racist" card to try to justify your thoughts. It's not an ugly impulse to ask WHY's and think about it. It matters for both sides

I'm calling you xenophobic because you're applying a different standard to another group of people than you would to yourself or your own in-groups and it seems motivated primarily by a generalized fear and suspicion of the other group.

Again, wrong. I thought you read more which clearly is not the case, so gonna inform you that I mentioned the silence of the Muslims because they belong to the same religion as the attackers and seem to be the ONLY ONES who don't speak up against it. They clearly were quick to gather 800.000 to protest against the French for mere cartoons but unable to gather 100 people to protest against the killing of  cartoonists and Journalists. Unable to gather 50 people to protest against the actions of ISIS. What you don't seem to get is that this can't be handled without the help of Muslims. Hardly will ever have a solution, but without the Muslims there isn't even a chance to change the scene. 

This is ridiculous. Tons of terrible things have probably happened just today. You can't possibly have condemned them all. I guess I'll have to assume you support most of them until you say otherwise!

We are talking about Islam, obviously we expect the ones who are part of the "group" in question to speak up, otherwise it's just the "non believers" speaking. Have you ever thought about that? The effect this can have in what type of people Islam will attract? The effect on the mind of a muslim kid? Probably per year more people die victims of violence in Brazil and US then all those attacks combined. Islam Fascism is anti-democratic even in it's own violence. Beheading people on screen is kind of new isn't ? You know what allows him to do that? It's legal. He actually CAN do that according to the law in his country, and the ;law in his country is also he's religion. Martin Luther King would say to you "Never forget everything Hitler did in Germany was legal" . 

Now to be clear, no one should support acts like this. And every right-thinking person should condemn them in their own hearts and minds. But the insistence that people should be presumed guilty of supporting them if they haven't expressed that condemnation publicly is grotesque. It reminds me of McCarthyism in the US in the '50s.

Never said people should be presumed guilty by association , again miss quoting my words. Damn. I said the silence was a way of support never addressing them of being guilty. There's a HUGE GIGANTIC difference. But being silent reminds me a lot of Nazism. People who think like you, even the way you twist my words into something else, remind me of Nazy's and Fascist people, so there you have it.I think that is disturbing.

glgcDdT.gif