Sign in to follow this  
mrbritster

Tinley Park, IL @ First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre - May 30th, 2015

I'm going!! I have seats though... but they're really close to the stage. I paid a ridiculous amount for them, too :(

I wanted to buy your extra ticket, but I was not sure of my travel plans and didn't contact you to avoid the deception/trouble of finding someone else again. Then you mentioned you where going with your mom. I was about to tell you to ditch your mom when I finally was sure I could go, but I thought I could'nt say such thing. Now you found someone else. Hope this person is as cool as I am as a concert buddy :modesty:

Enjoy the show!

I wanted to buy your extra ticket, but I was not sure of my travel plans and didn't contact you to avoid the deception/trouble of finding someone else again. Then you mentioned you where going with your mom. I was about to tell you to ditch your mom when I finally was sure I could go, but I thought I could'nt say such thing. Now you found someone else. Hope this person is as cool as I am as a concert buddy :modesty:

Enjoy the show!

Sorry it didn't work out, but my mom wouldn't let me go with someone from lb anyways (she watches a lot of web of lies). That was the first thing I thought about when my original plans fell through. I was going to let anyone willing to go have the ticket for free because I know anyone on lb could really appreciate it. She just wouldn't let me :( The person I'm going with I know irl. 

Your mom would have been right as I am such a bad influence, really. But fun!

I'm still gonna try to find a ticket for either illinois or michigan.

Your mom would have been right as I am such a bad influence, really. But fun!

I'm still gonna try to find a ticket for either illinois or michigan.

I have a friend selling a pit ticket!

Also I will be there in GA pit. Didn't want silver...had it in my cart but decided against it. 

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Also I will be there in GA pit. Didn't want silver...had it in my cart but decided against it. 

I wanted silver vip so bad. They sold out quickly (because, if I understand correctly, the pit is really small) and the tickets I got are even more than what I would've paid for vip. Still disappointed about that, but I AM 6 rows away from the stage

I wanted silver vip so bad. They sold out quickly (because, if I understand correctly, the pit is really small) and the tickets I got are even more than what I would've paid for vip. Still disappointed about that, but I AM 6 rows away from the stage

They did sell out really quick. Not sure how I even managed to get them in my cart lol.

Hey at least you're seated!

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I prefer a seat, but thanks! :)

I'll be there! I have pit tickets, but not silver/gold VIP. Just regular front pit tickets. I know getting the very front row is out of the question for me, but I still want a good spot so I'm planning on camping out Friday night. This is my first time camping/waiting the night before so if any of you have advice it's greatly appreciated. I'm also camping for Marina in Indianapolis on Wednesday...  :defeated:  :O

Lana-Del-Rey-adorable-gif-lana-del-rey-3

So, something came up and I can not make it to the concert this weekend :( (Tinely Park, First Midwest Bank Ampitheatre, 5/30, Saturday)

I live in the chicagoland area and I would be willing to sell my concert ticket to anyone within driving distance.

I bought the ticket for 95, and I would be willing to sell it as low as 60. (Front Pit GA)

PLEASE Let me know ASAP if you would like to buy from me!!

So, something came up and I can not make it to the concert this weekend :( (Tinely Park, First Midwest Bank Ampitheatre, 5/30, Saturday)

I live in the chicagoland area and I would be willing to sell my concert ticket to anyone within driving distance.

I bought the ticket for 95, and I would be willing to sell it as low as 60. (Front Pit GA)

PLEASE Let me know ASAP if you would like to buy from me!!

oh no what happened?

oh no what happened?

Multiple reasons :/ I have work that night and by taking the shift and selling the ticket I make about 100+ extra dollars. I really need the money right now. Plus I think I'm coming down with something and going to the concert would just make me more exhausted, you know?

Multiple reasons :/ I have work that night and by taking the shift and selling the ticket I make about 100+ extra dollars. I really need the money right now. Plus I think I'm coming down with something and going to the concert would just make me more exhausted, you know?

Aww sorry to hear. Have you sold it yet? I'll ask around for you.

And You're willing to sell it for $60? My friend is having trouble selling one of hers too. She's asking $100 for it. Do you have a twitter? Follow me and dm me @@mrbritster

For some reason I can't DM on the Twitter app On my phone but I did follow you and will get back to you soon

OMG major bummer.  Lana is TOTALLY worth being sick over and missing work/losing money for!!  But I hope you find a buyer for your ticket...