Sign in to follow this  
Summersault

The Fall of Aleppo

So many civillians suffering in Aleppo right now from the violence of the Syrian Government in the last rebel-controlled area in East Aleppo. 

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38132163

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/attack-on-aleppo-what-we-know-sofar/article33307222/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38327586

I can only recommend donating to Doctors Without Borders or other trustworthy aid organizations and sharing news about the Aleppo. It's a humanitarian disaster :(

I'm not fully educated on the subject but I do think it is important to help those who need it.

I donated here:

https://www.syriarelief.org.uk/donate/

As long as people make some effort, monetary or not, that's better than doing nothing.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I'm not fully educated on the subject but I do think it is important to help those who need it.

I donated here:

https://www.syriarelief.org.uk/donate/

As long as people make some effort, monetary or not, that's better than doing nothing.

Yeah, it's such a complicated civil war, it's hard to keep track of it all.

I completely agree, all we can do is chime in with our voice or a penny.

God Knows President Obama & SOS Kerry & Clinton tried

Vile dictators like Quadafi and Assad and Putin need to be permenantly.

Yet now due to Putin, the US is in the grips of another vile no-rights leader and Putin wants to get rid of all the NATO nations and bring in Hitler like vile rightwing extremists

(Make America Great= Make America White, with no rights for anyone.

Next PutinTrump will start a war with Iran

and all this has the blessing of :) Cheney, defacto leader of the US 2001-2009

(If only the US Supreme Court would use the 14th amendment solution to the 2000 election prior to Jan. 20 2017.

Assad is like Quadafi and his sons (remember what they did to anyone they felt like doing something too?) and the North Korean leader (father and son) and Putin

(anyone remember what happened to anyone who challenged Putin? Gone, right in public too (much like Trump saying he could get rid of someone on 5th avenue, and his Deplorables would love him

even more.

Amon Goethe anyone?

(yet the Republicans whined when President Obama and other free nations wanted to bring people here, and now people want to do something?

first they came for...

God knows President Obama tried

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Super super important. If you have the funds, please find it in your heart to donate. And if not, please do your best to educate yourself and other about the ongoings in Aleppo as well as what you and others can do to help, otherwise.

animation1.gif

the situation is so horrible there and knowing that this is a war between mass murderers vs. mass murderers just makes it worse... pray/donate for the civilians who unfairly pay the worst tribute is all we can do to honore them

its sad that people around the world can manage to rally together and do all kinds of wild stuff for news years and christmas, blow thousands of dollars and shit.. yet when it comes to this, and refugees, people cant seem to do much. The lack of media about this stuff really doesnt help either.. u know goddamn well that every trump tweet will get 5 times more coverage than any of this stuff. even when these things do get coverage its hardly factual or helpful to those in need. its embarrassing and heartbreaking

ive only seen footage and im literally kept awake at night from what ive seen...i cant imagine what it must be like to actually live in those places..

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

sorry @@analwinterofmylife  but if one remembers, the Republicans and Trump(Putin) have run on a BUILD A WALL and NO IMMIGRATION

and guess what group of people were singled out negatively for the longest of time now- the Syrian refuges. (Same racist Putin/Trump thugs are going after Merkel now)

all the racism (same as was done in 2014 with the Ebola outbreak), same old southern strategy employed by Republicans after LBJ signed the voting rights.

President Obama and other Free world leaders on the left were doing something to take in all the refuges.

and the ultra-rightwing has blocked it in America

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

It upsets me that barely no one gives a shit about this, REAL people are suffering so much, people are dying, and no one cares at all, I wish I could donate but I don't have much money, I see people blowing up their bucks for stupid shit instead of giving help to those in need, ugh

tumblr_o3k2s0IT4d1uvva9wo1_500.gif

This is horrible what's happening there. There's this twitter account of a 7 year old girl who lives in Aleppo and recently she (her mom who manages the account) tweeted "Pray for us. Goodbye" due to the bombings in the area getting worse. She and her family survived but they don't have a house anymore. This account gives a good insight what the people are going through and it's heartbreaking to think how such a young child has to endure these horrors. 

zdNXmJz.png