Sitar

'Lust For Life' Release Date: May 26

Like I said in the pre-release, she better not keep quiet about this for so long. She at least better release at least a promotional single before May 19th.. I'm not waiting that fucking long. 

Yeah, I don't think the single is well paced. Maybe there's a commercial reason for that though? To be honest, love definitely probably was not intended to get released anywhere near when it did. Things even like the filter could have been teasers for the song.

So as for the hype dying down, it probably isn't her choice haha. She could have still be working on the album up until now which might explain the late release. I just hope it means she put so much effort into this era. I want her to have success with this album.

Like I said in the pre-release, she better not keep quiet about this for so long. She at least better release at least a promotional single before May 19th.. I'm not waiting that fucking long.

How is 2 months a long wait? We just got Love a little over a month ago, so entitled smh

VyIsfwC.jpg