Solar Fields

Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick Lamar Duckworth (born June 17, 1987) is an American hip hop recording artist and songwriter. Born and raised in Compton, California, he embarked on his musical career as a teenager under the stage name K-Dot. [from Wikipedia]

Albums:

good kid, m.A.A.d city (2012)

To Pimp A Butterfly (2015)

untitled unmastered. (2016)

DAMN. (2017)

I didn't see a thread for this legend so here it is! Let's discuss Kendrick's discography and the new album DAMN. which is out today.

i can't believe that only NOW we have a kendrick lamar thread

bitch this man is AMAZING

MASTERPIECE

HE IS MASTERPIECE

EVERY SONG HE IS MASTERPIECE

HIS COLLABS ARE MASTERPIECES

DID YOU EVER HEARD SOMEONE SAY "OH THAT SONG FROM ´[DOESN'T MATTERS] WITH KENDRICK LAMAR IS BAD"?????? NO RIGHT??????BECAUSE HE IS MASTERPIECE

IF YOU HEARD SOMEONE SAY IT PLEASE PUNCH

I LOVE THIS MAN A LOT

~~

guys do i seem a fan i think i've done some grammar errors but you guys understand

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

HIS COLLABS ARE MASTERPIECES

DID YOU EVER HEARD SOMEONE SAY "OH THAT SONG FROM ´[DOESN'T MATTERS] WITH KENDRICK LAMAR IS BAD"?????? NO RIGHT??????BECAUSE HE IS MASTERPIECE

IF YOU HEARD SOMEONE SAY IT PLEASE PUNCH

"I dont wanna know" by Maroon five collab is exceptionally bad and short (hes on the song for not even a full 40 seconds??), but i dont blame him, it gave him clout and royalties 

First Macklemore, then Taylor, now Bruno. Kendrick just can't get the respect he deserves from the grammys. 

Sacrilegio. His first two album are classics, people will always remember 

"I dont wanna know" by Maroon five collab is exceptionally bad and short (hes on the song for not even a full 40 seconds??), but i dont blame him, it gave him clout and royalties 

I actually haven't heard of it O: (I have most of his discog but haven't followed all his features on other people's tracks tbh) I only recognize this adam levine collab 

lmaooo ye

i didn't even think about that one

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u