Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

"Tomorrow Never Came" With Sean Lennon - Confirmed

Just confirmed in the Dazed interview with Courtney Love! She also confirmed that Max Martin helped with ideas and that Abel is in the title track for the album. I suppose this also confirms Courtney will not be a collab since they didn't mention it.

Full interview here: http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/35578/1/lana-del-rey-courtney-love-lust-for-life?utm_source=instagram&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dazed

So far these are the tracks we know: 

1. Lust for Life
  2. Love
  3. Tomorrow Never Came
  4. Best American Record (?)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Eeeeew at the Weeknd being on the freaking TITLE TRACK. Gonna be her first title track that I dislike.

That slight Emile shade though ... And the thing about Ride ... woah. She really went all in.

Excited for her duet with Sean though, I think their voices could work very well together. Thinking of songs like "Friendly Fire"

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

"And Born to Die did have a slickness to it, but, in general, I have an aversion to things that sound glossy all over – you have to pick and choose. And some people say, ‘It’s not radio-ready if it isn’t super-shiny from top to bottom.’" - Lana

Confirmed, Lana doesn't give a fuck about the radio

I love how she truly didn't give a fuck when she spoke about radio and selling success, she truly beleives that if the record is what she wants she's been successful and I love that- it gives me hope that she will never stop producing music. As she said it's in her and it's all she can focus on doing