Nick Del Rey

LOOΠΔ (LOONA)

13 hours ago, knives said:

same :( i miss their debut sound, the bubblegum sugary pop stuff. and they can do a more mature version if that's the problem. fromis_9 has perfected the mature sugar pop sound!

yeah i think they’re starting to age a bit out of the bubblegum pop stuff but they’re ALSO starting to age out of girl crush concepts too

just give us mature concepts (or at least songs with a chorus)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

POSE is 110% one of their best songs. i'm so obsessed with it, and the live videos from the tour looks fucking insane and i can't belive i'm seeing them in london next month

lABVyGE.png

yeah they need to halt this tour wtf is going on. the venues are too small and hot inside, they're exhausted making hospital visits, crowds are making kim lip cry and walk off, yves on an IV drip, haseul in a sling, yeojin collapsing on stage and apparently losing fingernails??.. only about half of them are still even left. like my god

a lot of people saw this coming for a while because shes been excluded from everything but ??? chuu MAKES loona wtf?? and kicked for speaking out about mistreatment im pretty sure and they made something up about her being abusive. theyre nasty as fuck

im pretty sure she can file another lawsuit for defamation this time and i hope she does. i want loona to go independent as soon as they can and welcome her back. it came out at the end of last month that chuu made her own company earlier this year too

1 minute ago, dollanganger said:

im pretty sure she can file another lawsuit for defamation this time and i hope she does. i want loona to go independent as soon as they can and welcome her back. it came out at the end of last month that chuu made her own company earlier this year too

i know that the girls are DEVASTATED right now

it was awful when haseul was on HIATUS so when chuu is like GONE gone it must be just completely crushing them especially after that excuse of a tour

6 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i know that the girls are DEVASTATED right now

it was awful when haseul was on HIATUS so when chuu is like GONE gone it must be just completely crushing them especially after that excuse of a tour

this was all a warning to them too. #that company is fucking goofy if they dont think they're doomed now

a twitter user did a bunch of tarot card readings in regards to the current situation and i find it very interesting

don't take this as news or fact, it's really more an interesting talking point than anything else

here's two twitter threads i've seen summarizing what the readings have said

Spoiler

to summarize the summaries (TAKE WITH A GRAIN OF SALT it's literally tarot cards :toofunny:)

- some girls are thinking about leaving BBC
- BBC is potentially embezzling money
- the girls are fine but shaken up, we already know that hyunjin is speaking up & a couple other girls might also speak up
- a few companies are thinking of buying the group, 2 companies in particular are notable (some have speculated it could be SM & HYBE)
- there's a large chance of an investigation taking place against the company
- chuu will potentially start holding auditions at her own company

10 minutes ago, the ocean said:

- some girls are thinking about leaving BBC
- BBC is potentially embezzling money
- the girls are fine but shaken up, we already know that hyunjin is speaking up & a couple other girls might also speak up
- a few companies are thinking of buying the group, 2 companies in particular are notable (some have speculated it could be SM & HYBE)
- there's a large chance of an investigation taking place against the company
- chuu will potentially start holding auditions at her own company

these all sound plausible to me :hdu:.. i would want SM to pick them up but it seems like they cant even manage aespa soo

Either the news got a hold of the reading thread & chose 9 girls or that tarot reader was right cuz apparently 9 girls minus vivi & Hyunjin are trying to end their contracts early now

43 minutes ago, dollanganger said:

has loona been informed of this..

it appears theyre just finding out about this today bc of this hyunjin message on fab &$£@*& we need to free these girls 

https://twitter.com/litell_johnn/status/1600342112775467008?s=61&t=db05WXfOovXQWXC8Oqj38Q

✧༺♡༻∞

last.fm

why was the tour setlist so bad and why did we have no storyline or at least good interludes

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

8 hours ago, heavensentslut said:

why was the tour setlist so bad and why did we have no storyline or at least good interludes

at this point i think the girls themselves are asking this (as well as why didn't they get paid & why were they so overworked)