Nick Del Rey

LOOΠΔ (LOONA)

22 hours ago, the ocean said:

have you heard perfect world (the album) :dua:

i know it's a japanese release but it's the best thing they've released since feel special 

yawn

15 hours ago, lizzys said:

just now found out about a possible 2022-2023 tour.. do we think it’s possible or will it be 2019 all over again..

Lmao from where? I really want to believe it but with the way things are going and Chuu dropping out from the Loonaverse show coming up, i doubt it.

5 hours ago, 301 said:

Lmao from where? I really want to believe it but with the way things are going and Chuu dropping out from the Loonaverse show coming up, i doubt it.

i mean in this game show they’re asking orbits to vote for the cities they should come to and mymusictaste has also made a brief statement i believe so who knows but yeah honestly i think the chances of them going on tour this year are slim.

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

3 hours ago, the ocean said:

still don't like the song but i hope they do well :true:

wait hold on IS YVES BLONDE NOW????? A:SLDIJ

they slayed actually in my opinion omg.... if they weren't sick i know they would've got 1st or 2nd place fr.....

its rose blonde i think and she got called "Pink Barbie" in the press conference for queendom :true:

PfYhgA2.jpg?1PfYhgA2.jpg?1PfYhgA2.jpg?1

1 minute ago, basico said:

they slayed actually in my opinion omg.... if they weren't sick i know they would've got 1st or 2nd place fr.....

its rose blonde i think and she got called "Pink Barbie" in the press conference for queendom :true:

even though i didn't really like [&] as much as their other stuff they still brought as much as they could to the table even with the worse songs (except be honest she will always be famous)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

so excited for this cb honestly i wonder what itll sound like the teaser images are looking great ! 

im so glad that theyre finally going on tour but im sad that chuu wont be able to join

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

4 hours ago, avenue said:

hoping we get more hula hoop, star/voice, why not type stuff and less of ptt, so what & dance on my own

same :( i miss their debut sound, the bubblegum sugary pop stuff. and they can do a more mature version if that's the problem. fromis_9 has perfected the mature sugar pop sound!