Nick Del Rey

LOOΠΔ (LOONA)

idk if its me not knowing too much about kpop but this seems v generic and didn't make me feel anything like the other teasers did since i started stanning (butterfly era)

i fucking hope so, and that haseul finally comes back

the orbit kits were delivered to some orbits in Korea already and Olivia's message said "happy new year" & it was VERY fall inspired. I wonder if they were meant for last fall cuz they would've been perfect for that

now why did this fanmade version of the poster kinda eat up the official one

i still have really high hopes tho, seen some people making theories based off the latin text and it sounds like this concept will be really interesting

1 hour ago, lovecherrymotion said:

paint the town is so disappointing i’m gonna fart on bbc

i think it could grow on me, the chorus is the main part of why im not crazy about it. also vivi and gowon getting no lines or screen time... :toofloppy:

the chorus is definitely the weakest part but i ABSOLUTELY LOVE every other part. i’m excited to see what loona does after lsm not being a part of their sound anymore. i think so what and why not are sooooooooo great but from what i’ve seen everybody kinda hates those two. and i saw a lot more people saying they were excited to get back into them cause they like ptt more than their last two comebacks. anyways ….. it’s a fun song and i LOVEEEEEEEEEE wow. i love them doing that sound 

On 5/31/2021 at 10:41 PM, knives said:

people are speculating this is gowons era :sass:

:flop::flop::flop::flop::flop:

10 hours ago, Dum-Dum said:

the chorus is definitely the weakest part but i ABSOLUTELY LOVE every other part. i’m excited to see what loona does after lsm not being a part of their sound anymore. i think so what and why not are sooooooooo great but from what i’ve seen everybody kinda hates those two. and i saw a lot more people saying they were excited to get back into them cause they like ptt more than their last two comebacks. anyways ….. it’s a fun song and i LOVEEEEEEEEEE wow. i love them doing that sound 

i really loved why not! i think people were iffy abt so what cuz it was quite different from their past releases, like its the most "boy group" sounding tt they have yet. but ptt is very girl crush-esque. i think its growing on me after a couple more listens. still have yet to listen to the ep tho

Dance On My Own, Another Night, & WOW are my favorite b-sides on the album so far.

I can't wait to get the albums in the mail to see the photobooks, the concepts were so pretty

i didn't like PTT that much in the beginning, but omg, i'm soooooo obsesssssed with it now

Be Honest might be their best b-side it's sooooo good :defeated: 

lABVyGE.png