Nick Del Rey

LOOΠΔ (LOONA)

also, speaking of Mrs. Vivi Wong (aka queen of Hong Kong)...

CAN Y'ALL BELIEVE HOW GOOD COLORS IS?! not only did we get served choreography, but we also got Yeojin & Vivi center. like, even if they are just saying "i go. i go" i know it probably meant a lot to the girls. especially Vivi, i feel so bad for her not being liked as much because she's a foreigner. seeing her and some of the other "less favorited" girls get more lines this era was ICONIC! they came for blood. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQY8oCnma9w

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

i think the comeback was delayed because the girls still promoting Butterfly (and the group in general)

they've made a lot of festivals, appearances in variety shows on TV and press media events, so i think that BBC delayed the comeback to focus on that promotions and increase the domestic public of the group

but yes, i don't see they taking so long to comeback. Jaden returned to instagram today, Haseul is back and the girls traveled to Japan last week, so i hope the comeback would happen by the end of the month or September

speaking of The Ballad, maybe in December because it will be the perfect time for the album. koreans love ballads in winter time

awww i forgot there was a loona thread here. i’m sooooooo excited for the comeback. i feel like they’re gonna switch up their sound for this one but the teaser sounded like so what part 2 so who knows. i kinda hate that the lore has kinda disappeared a little i hope it returns somehow

20 hours ago, Dum-Dum said:

awww i forgot there was a loona thread here. i’m sooooooo excited for the comeback. i feel like they’re gonna switch up their sound for this one but the teaser sounded like so what part 2 so who knows. i kinda hate that the lore has kinda disappeared a little i hope it returns somehow

me too, the lore was one of the things that got me into their music but it's much less apparent now, especially since their original creative director left.

i'm so excited for this comeback as well tho, i'm assuming the song that was in that teaser was just the intro track for the album like last time. apparently one of the producers who worked on why not worked on snsd's i got a boy so i have high hopes

2 minutes ago, Akasaka Sad said:

me too, the lore was one of the things that got me into their music but it's much less apparent now, especially since their original creative director left.

i'm so excited for this comeback as well tho, i'm assuming the song that was in that teaser was just the intro track for the album like last time. apparently one of the producers who worked on why not worked on snsd's i got a boy so i have high hopes

i didn’t know that ! about the creative director. that makes a lot of sense. i remember being sooo excited after olivia and heejin met at the end of of egoist and i swear i thought we were gonna get some kind of fuc*ing crazy loonaverse with all twelve of them and then ....kinda nothing. but i still love them. i see so many theories and discussion about this comeback already on twitter and it makes me excited cause there hasn’t been much discussion since forever. 

I love LOONA, they're all talented and they're definitely 1/2 of my favorite girl groups (GFriend ftw!) and I'm so excited for their comeback! Glad they actually get to have more than one comeback a year this year lmao

But I miss Haseul :crai:

jwfVOEH.gif

I'm surprised they're being organized this comeback, xx & # didn't get released on time so they lost streams since it was posted later, to the wrong artist page & sold out of presales. BBC really likes to fuck them over. I'm hoping they have enough prints this time for the preslaes, i think i saw they already broke he first day sales record that # had within a few hours?

I'm looking forward to hearing their first english song though.

Yeah I tried to find the full album leak but a bunch of orbits are trying to be “exclusive” or whatever & are tweeting about it & not responding to anyone about it.

but so far I’ve read that another fan base leaked it out of spite but that just made orbits buy more copies?