Nick Del Rey

LOOΠΔ (LOONA)

49 minutes ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

why not is really not their best title

i listened once and i reallllly loved. it was just really fun to hear something like that from loona. i’ll relisten when it’s released 

i think the whole album besides the intro track leaked. i'm trying to avoid any spoilers because i don't wanna listen until it's officially released but i've been seeing a lot of positive things from ppl who have listened so i'm excited

i caved in SO fast. i tried a few hours, but i just couldn't, ahhh the album is so good :defeated:

4 hours ago, loonatheworld said:

i think the whole album besides the intro track leaked. i'm trying to avoid any spoilers because i don't wanna listen until it's officially released but i've been seeing a lot of positive things from ppl who have listened so i'm excited

the intro leaked as well!

lABVyGE.png

1 hour ago, loonatheworld said:

bye i didn't even last 12 hours LMAO but wow this album is so great i'm so glad i preordered the set

whats your favorite track? i have the album but i haven’t listened cause i feel bad. maybe ill

give one track a listen. 

33 minutes ago, Dum-Dum said:

whats your favorite track? i have the album but i haven’t listened cause i feel bad. maybe ill

give one track a listen. 

i can't pick a favourite track yet :defeated: 

i've decided i'm not gonna listen to it again until it's released but i think my top 3 (besides why not) are probably voice, universe and OOPS! but i also really liked all the other tracks idk it's a bit early to tell but i think this might be their best album yet

the only way i justified listening to it was that i already preordered 4 copies and i'm gonna stream the shit out of it when it gets released anyway

I heard there's a english girl front demo, now that things are leaking i hope that comes up one day.

but who knows ??

it HAS to be a writers demo but i'd love to hear that

i've deleted the album off my computer, i'm hoping i forget how most of it goes by monday so i can feel like i'm hearing it for the first time when it gets officially released

On 10/13/2020 at 8:36 AM, 301 said:

I heard there's a english girl front demo, now that things are leaking i hope that comes up one day.

but who knows ??

it HAS to be a writers demo but i'd love to hear that

Girl Front (Demo) [Alternative Mix] <Version 3> Coming soon to lanaboards :legend:

zv4Hf7L.png