Nick Del Rey

LOOΠΔ (LOONA)

1 hour ago, 301 said:

I hope they work backwards and give yyxy their repackage and make femme&fatale happen ?

Apparently some of the ++  # limited albums are being repressed or some old stock was fond & being sold?

a girl can hope for some 1/3 & OEC limited reprints cuz these ebay prices are too much

i would DIEEE if yyxy finally got their repackage... they deserve it so much?

i really hope they repress XX, i’ve been searching for it for months now. i got the max & match repress and it’s gorgeous, i got jinsoul’s photocard (my bias) <3

9 hours ago, 301 said:

I hope they work backwards and give yyxy their repackage and make femme&fatale happen ?

Apparently some of the ++  # limited albums are being repressed or some old stock was fond & being sold?

a girl can hope for some 1/3 & OEC limited reprints cuz these ebay prices are too much

omg apparently at like the start of last year some random site had some 1/3 limiteds in stock (i think they found leftovers or something) and i MISSED OUT ? they were selling them for normal prices too i was so mad that i missed it

8 hours ago, lovecherrymotion said:

i would DIEEE if yyxy finally got their repackage... they deserve it so much?

i really hope they repress XX, i’ve been searching for it for months now. i got the max & match repress and it’s gorgeous, i got jinsoul’s photocard (my bias) <3

there's one site that's selling sealed xx albums but they're like $50 each before shipping

i think it might be another star they bought us ?

ugh i know i missed out on those regular prices limited 1/3 too i was so mad.

there was a cheap ($30?) limited oec for resale on mercari, that cause so much drama apparently cuz the person who bought it listed it on ebay for over 200 right after

the “big news” we were promised is just a virtual concert and zoom meet and greet. the way that guy worded it made it seem like new music or something! i was disappointed but oh well it’s still exciting.

17 hours ago, Sucker said:

where ?

here, it's on gmarket. i've never bought from them before so idk how they are, but it looks like only normal b ver is in stock now.

it only shows up if you search "이달의 소녀 X X" like it's really picky with the wording of your search

5 hours ago, 301 said:

i think it might be another star they bought us ?

ugh i know i missed out on those regular prices limited 1/3 too i was so mad.

there was a cheap ($30?) limited oec for resale on mercari, that cause so much drama apparently cuz the person who bought it listed it on ebay for over 200 right after

the oec limiteds are something else.... someone has the limited group photocard for max & match listed on ebay for like $500 ? it's insane

On 2/7/2021 at 3:05 PM, lovecherrymotion said:

loona 1/3 is so slept on. i really hope they return to their subunits because i need new music from their respective sounds/styles !!

yeah...i've been waiting for them to do something with the subunits :( 

there was that rumor that they were going to redo the subunits back around the time of orbit 2.0 registration. allegedly they were going to put yeojin into a subunit, i really hope they don't and they just keep them as they are.

17 hours ago, 301 said:

there was that rumor that they were going to redo the subunits back around the time of orbit 2.0 registration. allegedly they were going to put yeojin into a subunit, i really hope they don't and they just keep them as they are.

agreed, but if they do their original units i hope yeojin will be apart of 1/3.

All the allegations going around are giving me a headache. feel so bad for my poor chuu, that angel would never hurt a fly!!! so happy BBC is taking legal action.

5 hours ago, 301 said:

What's the tea on hyuinjin though? is it the same bullying bs?

the person who made the post took it down like 3 hours after posting it. i think it was because people from their school said they were the one who was actually a bully, not hyunjin

They had the extended registration (purchase) period so it pushed back the production and shipping time. I looked back at my 2.0 order and i want to say hanbits will possibly get them late april and overseas orbits will get them mid may? but i really hope we get them sooner than what i think

2 minutes ago, 301 said:

They had he extended registration (purchase) period so it pushed back he production and shipping time. I looked back at my 2.0 order and i want to say hanbits will possibly get them late april and overseas orbits will get them mid may? but i really hope we get them sooner than what i think

i-

i payed £70 and we don't even kno whats in them yet :oprah: at least i got access to the fancafe.

17 hours ago, never for ever said:

i-

i payed £70 and we don't even kno whats in them yet :oprah: at least i got access to the fancafe.

my dumb ass put the wrong daum id or whatever tf it's called when i registered so i don't even get access to the fancafe :defeated:

On 3/16/2021 at 10:58 AM, never for ever said:

i-

as soon as they post what's in them, we'll get them a bit after. At least that's how it worked last time.

17 hours ago, angel with an attitude said:

mid may.....e0dcae4fc6d6f247-.gif

i got my season's greetings WITH the orbit kit so now i have to wait for the orbit kit to get the seasons greetings, i'm truly a dumb ass